Lynch pissed at Wilson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pehawk

Reaction score
Clearly Zag is sucking up to Scotte by quoting Costner films. My only confusion is why go Draft Day when the Bodyguard is already ripe with fun analogies scalable to the current Seahawks?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
pehawk":bmpu27yp said:
Clearly Zag is sucking up to Scotte by quoting Costner films. My only confusion is why go Draft Day when the Bodyguard is already ripe with fun analogies scalable to the current Seahawks?

i'd go (in order of relevance to this year's Seahawks):

1. American Flyers
2. Water World/The Postman
3. Mr. Brooks
4. The Bodyguard
5. The Untouchables

this list should also end any debate Costner should be a Bond

pehawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":27nhf5cx said:
pehawk":27nhf5cx said:

i'd go (in order of relevance to this year's Seahawks):

1. American Flyers
2. Water World/The Postman
3. Mr. Brooks
4. The Bodyguard
5. The Untouchables

this list should also end any debate Costner should be a Bond

Zag's post would be analogous to Wyatt Earp.

Rainger

Reaction score
kmedic":jtih0vbl said:
This is a ridiculous thread.
THIS: :13:

Again, taking any edited out of context video and trying to create anything out of it is folly. The media manipulate the scenes the sound bites etc etc to create their picture.

They conveniently made that bite and then followed it with a picture of RW so they can subliminally plant in your mind the connection between a frustrated Lynch and RW to fit the media narrative.

Geezee :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

pehawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1qzc9274 said:
What do you guys think about chopping up some cooked shrimp to mix into guacamole? Think that'd work?

I hate you.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3cthawgx said:
What do you guys think about chopping up some cooked shrimp to mix into guacamole? Think that'd work?

Why dont you go back to your own country

pehawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":11z68tp8 said:
peachesenregalia":11z68tp8 said:

Exactly. If you left, and we ever felt the need to gaze upon you again, we could stare at a Jim Jeffries special through the reflection off a fun house mirror.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2frn124o said:
pehawk":2frn124o said:
Uncle Si":2frn124o said:
peachesenregalia":2frn124o said:

Exactly. If you left, and we ever felt the need to gaze upon you again, we could stare at a Jim Jeffries special through the reflection off a fun house mirror.

You guys are dicks. I came in with a perfectly fine non-sequiter question about food, and both of you racist xenophobes decide to deflect your own insecurities onto me. These types of personal attacks are what's currently wrong with this site. I'm going to http://www.bluengreenbastards.com for some intelligent conversation.

Dicks.

you dont try and "fix" guacamole... jerk

leave the scarf

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
I say all this as respectfully as I can in regards to the OP. It's never a good idea to speculate. When you do, you're doing so with intent on some level to stir up trouble somewhere, somehow. In this case, not sure what the basis is at all for hearing something said by passionate football players in the heat of battle and try to interpret it. A LOT more than that gets said on every team. Doesn't mean anything no matter how it was directed. That's football. It's not personal.

Marshawn said this after the KC game after all had settled down. He's not one to sugar coat anything. This is all you need to know: "Is this a championship team? Yeah, yeah, we've got the heart of a champion," he said. "When you've got players like Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor -- you're about to make me name the whole damn roster -- aand there's some young guys whose names a lot of people don't know who bring a lot of fight. I always look at the best of our team. So ... hell yeah. I would have to be a fool to say no."

pehawk

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":1ff3q8yc said:
I say all this as respectfully as I can in regards to the OP. It's never a good idea to speculate. When you do, you're doing so with intent on some level to stir up trouble somewhere, somehow. In this case, not sure what the basis is at all for hearing something said by passionate football players in the heat of battle and try to interpret it. A LOT more than that gets said on every team. Doesn't mean anything no matter how it was directed. That's football. It's not personal.

Marshawn said this after the KC game after all had settled down. He's not one to sugar coat anything. This is all you need to know: "Is this a championship team? Yeah, yeah, we've got the heart of a champion," he said. "When you've got players like Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor -- you're about to make me name the whole damn roster -- aand there's some young guys whose names a lot of people don't know who bring a lot of fight. I always look at the best of our team. So ... hell yeah. I would have to be a fool to say no."

Yeah, notice who he didn't mention? You're pretty much proving the OP's point.

Status
Not open for further replies.