Lynch pissed at Wilson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3b8i5032 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3b8i5032 said:
peachesenregalia":3b8i5032 said:
I'd say of all the Bond films, the one I remember most fondly from my childhood is "A View to a Kill". I dunno why, that one just always stuck with me. I like Grace Jones and Christopher Walken in it, I suppose. The story is decent, but not great, as is the case with most of the Roger Moore Bonds.
Am I the only one in the world that liked Pierce Brosnan as Bond?

I'm afraid so. He was shite.

His best role was undoubtedly his non-speaking one in 'The Long Good Friday'.

Yxes1122

Reaction score
Everything in those videos has to be approved by the team. I doubt the team would allow them to mash up Lynch's anger with Wilson, if there's any anger to speak of.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Jason Statham needs to be the next Bond. Filmed entirely with little people as the bad guys. Or Children. I would pay to see Statham kick a toddler.

pehawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3htg12c2 said:
I'd say of all the Bond films, the one I remember most fondly from my childhood is "A View to a Kill". I dunno why, that one just always stuck with me. I like Grace Jones and Christopher Walken in it, I suppose. The story is decent, but not great, as is the case with most of the Roger Moore Bonds.

INCORRECT. You remember it because of the song, you cigarette.

I like Quantum, alot. Not sure what the fuss was

themunn

Reaction score
Captain":3hs4jqpk said:
All speculation of course but at around the :55 mark of this video you see Lynch coming over to the sideline screaming "you gotta start holding him accountable man!" Now its impossible to tell what play this comes after but Lynch is clearly not happy with somebody on the offense.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seaha ... highlights

Who else could he be talking about?

It's impossible to tell what play, but it's clearly somebody on offense, despite the fact that it's edited to come right after a Charles TD (making him look as if he's pissed at the TD).

OK bud, OK.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1oeoycch said:
Scottemojo":1oeoycch said:
Jason Statham needs to be the next Bond. Filmed entirely with little people as the bad guys. Or Children. I would pay to see Statham kick a toddler.

Not a bad suggestion, but lemme ask you this: Would he keep the estuary accent or would he use the accquired accent like most of the Bonds before him?
It is possible his peaty accent will require his bond film not be a talkie.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3ln2n81q said:
Scottemojo":3ln2n81q said:
peachesenregalia":3ln2n81q said:
Scottemojo":3ln2n81q said:

Not a bad suggestion, but lemme ask you this: Would he keep the estuary accent or would he use the accquired accent like most of the Bonds before him?
It is possible his peaty accent will require his bond film not be a talkie.

Hmmm, silent Bond film, I like it. Cameos by Gene Autrey and Charlie Chaplin would really set it all off. Or would this be more of a Jarmusch-style arthouse silent film? So many possibilities, and all of them brilliant.
You have immeasurably just tanked the budget by including dead actors in the cast. Clearly, you are a director type, I am in the producer role here. It's a bond film, so we have to run all ideas past our current liquor and automotive film sponsors.

I was thinking subtitled in Essex English. Or voiced over by Kevin Costner, who has always brought a hell of an english accent to his period roles.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Reaneypark":3p6wwele said:
Pete doesn't seem too bothered in the video.

Yep, he was channeling Regina George right there.

shut-up_569.gif

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Yxes1122":qz5e7h9k said:
Everything in those videos has to be approved by the team. I doubt the team would allow them to mash up Lynch's anger with Wilson, if there's any anger to speak of.

Incorrect

PasteyNuTTeR

Reaction score
You guys are so funny. Lynch is obviously referring to banks and corporations needing to be held accountable. It's pretty clear.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3w4q2vxc said:
Scottemojo":3w4q2vxc said:
You have immeasurably just tanked the budget by including dead actors in the cast. Clearly, you are a director type, I am in the producer role here. It's a bond film, so we have to run all ideas past our current liquor and automotive film sponsors.

I was thinking subtitled in Essex English. Or voiced over by Kevin Costner, who has always brought a hell of an english accent to his period roles.

That's a hell of a point, there. Costner's English accent is flawless. Alright, scrap the cameos by silent movie greats, we're gonna roll full steam ahead with Costner in the Bond role, accent and all, then Statham in the baddie role, affecting a Zimbabwean accent. He's bald, so it'll work for people to believe he's a Zimbabwe warlord. The story is that Statham is trying to push out billions of illegal dick-pills to the male population of the world. The scriptwriters can take it from there.

Honestly, is there some reason we dont call Clooney in on this? Why Costner? Noones going to believe any role he plays unless he's wearing a baseball cap and pretending to throw something. Clooney comes in, with that perfect hair, and just commands the Bond role (without actually doing any action sequences, he just disarms them with his charm) Id be fine with Tom Hardy as well. Different direction (shouldnt you be writing this down?), Ildris Albus... let the sink in.

Statham needs to be a bad guy in a movie soon. I know Guy Ritchie is still getting over his Madonna thing, but lets get this going.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Holy crap did i blow the spelling on that....

Still, think of what that does for the franchise. all of Bond character traits, wrapped up in Elba.

look, i'm an idea man. you make it work

maybe we could get Danny Sludge (thats what I call him now). apparently he's free

pehawk

Reaction score
Why don't we just cast Tom Brady? He has 3 rings, had two supermodels pregnant at one time, and destroys Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, the Stealers every chance he gets. In fact, his life is more Bond than any "Bond" film. I already like to think Tom overthrows South American dictators in the offseason.

I'm a father now, I mean I was before but it was a girl. But now I'm really a father because I have a son. I already tell Holden "look you little queen put down your sisters Barbie Laptop and be like Tom Brady or James Bond". So, casting Brady actually helps the children (real children, not girls) as it gives them only one person to look up to.

pehawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1klk6onu said:
pehawk":1klk6onu said:
Why don't we just cast Tom Brady? He has 3 rings, had two supermodels pregnant at one time, and destroys Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, the Stealers every chance he gets. In fact, his life is more Bond than any "Bond" film. I already like to think Tom overthrows South American dictators in the offseason.

I'm a father now, I mean I was before but it was a girl. But now I'm really a father because I have a son. I already tell Holden "look you little queen put down your sisters Barbie Laptop and be like Tom Brady or James Bond". So, casting Brady actually helps the children (real children, not girls) as it gives them only one person to look up to.

Typical hack post from you, Pehawk. tom Brady would NEVER work as Bond. He's just not believable enough. He's too soft AND his voice isn't nearly deep enough. I'd take Vin Diesel as Bond, but never Brady. Tom Brady will Never be cast in any leading movie role, or my name's not Ryan Adam Davis.

You're anti-Americanism is showing. Racist.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
pehawk":brdga11z said:

I also have a son named Holden. he doesnt play with Barbies though. I'm wondering if I f---ed up.

Im with peaches here. Brady would suck as Bond. (Andrew Luck would be a great Bond villain though). Now, his backup... we might be (b)on(d) to something here:

Tumblr n5d3cdMiCS1tub7c0o2 r1 1280

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Remember how maybe last season or the season prior, Marshawn seemed to be good with RW like "I have your back" and all that jazz. I know none of us are in the locker room. But gotta admit there is kind of that feeling like RW and the rest of his offense are not on the same page or even kind of together. I do remember seeing lots of posts with RW before with his WRs whether they were out clubbing, or going to the Children's hospital. Now, really not so much. I think the last time I saw him have any kind of post that involved him with another player on offense was him and Robert Turbin at the Children's Hospital, in the offseason.

It is possible, that there really is a division between the offense and RW. I know RW makes it a job to make himself media and mass fan friendly. But as the QB, he's gotta find a way to relate to the other guys too (if there really is something there). I'm sure some of us watched Draft Day, kind of reminds me of that QB they were thinking about drafting, and then there were all these stories such as "why wasn't any of his teammates at his birthday dinner" or whatever. Sometimes there is something to those signs.

pehawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1ada8tbk said:
It is possible, that there really is a division between the offense and RW. I know RW makes it a job to make himself media and mass fan friendly. But as the QB, he's gotta find a way to relate to the other guys too (if there really is something there). I'm sure some of us watched Draft Day, kind of reminds me of that QB they were thinking about drafting, and then there were all these stories such as "why wasn't any of his teammates at his birthday dinner" or whatever. Sometimes there is something to those signs.

I'm at a loss for words.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3fkobyfx said:
Remember how maybe last season or the season prior, Marshawn seemed to be good with RW like "I have your back" and all that jazz. I know none of us are in the locker room. But gotta admit there is kind of that feeling like RW and the rest of his offense are not on the same page or even kind of together. I do remember seeing lots of posts with RW before with his WRs whether they were out clubbing, or going to the Children's hospital. Now, really not so much. I think the last time I saw him have any kind of post that involved him with another player on offense was him and Robert Turbin at the Children's Hospital, in the offseason.

jesus christ on a bike...

Status
Not open for further replies.