MacIntosh?

projectorfreak

Reaction score
I was in the camp of wanting to see him play last season but at least I almost know for sure ill get to see him play in 24 lol
I'd be a little pissed if I was him and he was healthy over not playing but injuries can do that so hopefully he stays healthy
Go Hawks

chris98251

Reaction score
If he steps up, do we need 3 RBs in Grubbs O?
Yes and we have not really committed that much high draft capital to them, we have had really unfortunate luck with our RB's in Seattle going all the way back to David Sims getting injured or having careers shortened.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Probably because they were getting injured repeatedly. Penny, Prosise, Carson, Rawls, McKissic, Homer, Walker, Michael... how many games did those guys miss combined? Remember some of the players we had to pick up just to have someone in the backfield?
So then why spend 1st/2nd draft picks on them? Why not a lower round like we did with Carson and McIntosh, neither one of which were slouches, so there's less risk of losing such a high draft pick to injury?

Rat

Reaction score
So then why spend 1st/2nd draft picks on them? Why not a lower round like we did with Carson and McIntosh, neither one of which were slouches, so there's less risk of losing such a high draft pick to injury?
I think they'd admit now that Penny was a mistake, although there wasn't any reason to expect him to have so much injury trouble. I agree with not taking RBs high anymore, but I was OK with KW3 because it was legitimately good value. Charbs is alright, but O'Cyrus Torrence (who I was pushing for at #20 when I thought JSN had zero chance of dropping to us) was sitting right there and would have gone a long way in solving our interior OL problem.