Macklemore Appretiation Thread

Riley12

Reaction score
I don't know what they showed on TV, but the dude did an excellent job revitalizing a dispirited crowd .

At the end of his performance, he said something like, "This ain't over yet! We are going to witness Seattle Sports history TONIGHT!!" and then proceeded to lead a Seahawks cheer.

Awesome. I'm still getting shivers.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah man, Mack deserves some love. He's about as important to this city and region as the Hawks are and the fact that they have come together for us is nothing short of a blessing.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
That was a fun performance. They showed him on the big screen a few times on third down, trying to pump up the crowd.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of that kind of music but I love how passionate of a fan he is of Seattle sports and I LOVED that message at the very end! It really did revitalize the 12s!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Yea he really puts it down for Seattle and the Seahawks. His concert was rad, and I LOVED that they did up high like that.

Also lets not forget when they showed the "cant hold us" music video with the 12th man flag for the first time after the storm delay in week 2 and it woke up the fans and the players and we went on to kick ass. I think that helped a lot.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
It kept people in their seats for the first defensive stand of the second half. We need more of that going forward.

Davehawk

Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of Macklemore either, but I respect that he's local and supports our team. Props to him.

Russellmania3

Reaction score
The Halftime Performance was flippin Fantastic !

I really don't know much about this kid other then he raps and is from seattle and he now very famous but that had to be a thrill for this kid to get up infront of his hometown at the NFC championship game.

He did get the place rockin and pumped back up for the 2nd Half .

Thumbs up Macklemore.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
A lot of home town heroics last night.

Mac keeping the energy alive throughout half-time, Jermaine Kearse with the dagger on the offside...it doesn't get any bigger than that for a kid that grew up in WA.

Bad ass.

OP
OP
Riley12

Riley12

Reaction score
Videos are popping up on youtube now and the best (to me) is from 8:00 onward in this video.

"Seattle sports history will be made TONIGHT!"

He was a twelve among twelves last night.

[youtube]dh6gmS0EGCI[/youtube]

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Riley12":5jz7fd3y said:
Videos are popping up on youtube now and the best (to me) is from 8:00 onward in this video.

"Seattle sports history will be made TONIGHT!"

He was a twelve among twelves last night.

[youtube]dh6gmS0EGCI[/youtube]

Not gonna lie, that gave me goosebumps.

Latest posts