Maelstrom Flying, John is Crying

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Funny how when the “so-called experts” and stat guys have bad things to say about the Seahawks, those sites are “trash” but not when it backs up your point. Reminds me of someone…

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Um, Goff made a Super Bowl.
No, the Rams made a Super Bowl. The quarterback is not the team.

That said, Goff got there upon the back of the best offensive system in football, where he promptly got shut out in said Super Bowl

He hasn't been amazing since, quite middling in fact

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This is a weird take.

They are both failing. Completely.

One is failing and somehow still getting a win.

The other is failing and taking the loss too.

One has upside, potentially, based on past performance that may or may not still be a viable outcome.
One has almost used all his upside, and this is pretty much best he has ever done - based on past performance.

Both really aren't something any team should be excited to deal with. So there are not a lot of winners here.

Rat

Reaction score
Can OP please stop making threads? Can the mods ban him
Wish John63 had been banned. I'd at least sort of respect that, but he's a coward who has said for years that he was a Seahawks fan first and would still be if Russ was moved. Now he's a Broncos fan; just as we all knew would happen.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Funny how when the “so-called experts” and stat guys have bad things to say about the Seahawks, those sites are “trash” but not when it backs up your point. Reminds me of someone…
Lol do you see people on here saying the Seahawks are good? I don't. PFF likely has them graded fairly as they are one of the worst teams in the league. Though I admit I haven't taken a deep dive into individual rankings.

So your argument carries no wait because I don't see anyone calling said experts trash

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The team is kind of what we thought they would be. Taking their lumps, lose some close games, improve as the season goes on. Maybe win 6 or 7 games. Nothing we are seeing is a big shock. Just my opinion.

Mizak

Reaction score
Lol do you see people on here saying the Seahawks are good? I don't. PFF likely has them graded fairly as they are one of the worst teams in the league. Though I admit I haven't taken a deep dive into individual rankings.

So your argument carries no wait because I don't see anyone calling said experts trash
Did you forget to switch accounts?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Wow. I've never went to an opposing team's message board, so this is news to me. But not really that much of a surprise coming from that guy.