Russ - 61.2

Rushing grade:
Geno - 69.4
Russ - 58.4

Overall:
Geno - 73.1
Russ - 60.2

These two enjoyed identical overall grade for their 2021 season: 73.9

Take PFF's grading for whatever it's worth, but two things I think we can all agree on, Russ's running has regressed noticeably, and Geno is playing at the same level, which isn't very good, as he did in 2021. After three games, we have a hint on Geno's average or ceiling.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Dang, that is awesome. I may have to go check that out. Would be good entertainment. I just have never had interest in reading opposing team message boards. Now I kind of do :ROFLMAO:

toffee

Reaction score
I say Goff is better; he's been playing well, but Geno is making it surprisingly close.
Price performance wise, Geno is obviously better and Geno may have a bit more running abilities. Goff has better pedigree and perhaps stronger arm?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
When Goff puts up 300 plus in the air on Sunday, it won't seem like he sucks nearly as bad as people are saying.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Wow. I've never went to an opposing team's message board, so this is news to me. But not really that much of a surprise coming from that guy.
People post stuff from there and I noticed his post count.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
When Goff puts up 300 plus in the air on Sunday, it won't seem like he sucks nearly as bad as people are saying.
Then he'll be just like Geno, who put up 325 against a similarly bad defense

The comp keeps getting better

toffee

Reaction score
We haven't win enough games, but is Geno the main reason for it? So far, Geno has shown his limitations, ie not clutch or poised when game is on the line, but he also shown that he could be an average NFL QB. Goff? well, he is more or less in the same category.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah, it's a team loss. I admit that I'm way too tough on Geno. But that comes with the QB position. They are horrible on defense, the play calling is iffy at best, and Geno is NOT the reason the are 1-2. He is PART of it. They lose as a team.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
The team is kind of what we thought they would be. Taking their lumps, lose some close games, improve as the season goes on. Maybe win 6 or 7 games. Nothing we are seeing is a big shock. Just my opinion.
^^This^^
I've said it several times, Geno Smith is a placeholder, he IS NOT the answer to our Quarterback needs, and even though he might still get better as the season wears on, he's not going to ever become our Franchise guy.
IF he's still on the team next year, I think it will be as a mentor & backup to next year's Draft.
Geno showed some growth & played better in yesterday's game, but he doesn't have what it takes to Finish with convincing authority.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I don't really think he is all that much better, though. He wasn't able to ever get it done with the best offensive coach in the league and a consistently great defense.
hes a journeyman starter. Not great but decent. Career stats are very respectable. he will dwarf Geno's stats this year

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Dang, that is awesome. I may have to go check that out. Would be good entertainment. I just have never had interest in reading opposing team message boards. Now I kind of do :ROFLMAO:
It's excellent. Don't worry it will feel like you're on this forum after you see him respond to every negative Russell post. He's gotta be on the payroll. It's way too obsessive for any sane person do to for free

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. I was a formerly huge Russ fan and tried to stick up for the guy for a long time. But at some point, it became obvious it was time to move on. And I'm very glad they parted ways.
John is still on that mountain, no way in hell he was ever an actual Seahawks fan imo. You don't just change favorite teams because a player leaves.