Main reason you love this team?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I love this team because the second they became my hometown team in 1976 they became the team I would spend the rest of my life defending and sticking by through thick and thin. My love for the Seahawks is as much a part of my life as the very act of breathing itself.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Went to a game while living in Vancouver.

As soon as that flag was raised and the reaction of the crowd...

Everything about that day was perfect. Everything. It wouldn't matter how good the team is. English football/soccer doesn't care about its fans. Not like this.

When some random guy came up to me at the end and gave me a fist bump, I knew this was for me.

I now live back in Europe, eight hours behind PST. I will never miss a game for the rest of my life. I've gone to work after no sleep. Did it after the last Super Bowl. I've kept neighbours awake celebrating wins. I've annoyed my wife for years with this obsession. I balled my eyes out when they beat Houston in OT in 2013 on the day my son was born. Don't even care.

Go Seahawks.

Sign37now

Reaction score
November 3, 1996. I had recently moved from LA to Seattle and thought it would be cool to see a game inside a dome. A buddy and I spent $22.00 each for tickets and got to sit 4 rows from the field. Looked like we were going to lose that one when Seattle blocked the game winning field goal of the Houston Oilers and ran it all the way back for the game winning TD.

COOLEST damn thing I ever experienced when the crowd went bananas! I remember the hair on the back of my neck standing up. Hard to believe only 36,000 people could make that kind of noise.

Bought season tickets the next day and haven't looked back. These Seahawks are easy to love. Those Hawks a little harder to love but I still did...

Can't wait until tomorrow! Go Hawks!

JPatera76

Reaction score
The memories they've given to me with friends and family. Some still around and alive others, long gone and missed.