Make your bold draft prediction for the #5 pick

Hawknballs

Reaction score
placeholder for my response when we aren't still a month away from the thing.

chrispy

Reaction score
...just to be bold...

Seahawks trade with the Broncos for 2 firsts and 2 seconds which ensures RCW has competition and also uses most of their high draft picks through '25.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Not because it's what I actually believe (because it's really not), but for the sake of the boldness this thread is asking for:

Trade down and take a CB with our first pick

Rat

Reaction score
They typically don't trade down when they have a high first rounder, but it feels like the best option if the first four picks are Stroud, Young, Anderson, and Richardson. I liked Carter a lot at 5, and then I soured on him due to perceived motivations issues, but I'm coming back around. I need to look more into Tyree Wilson too. That frame is tempting.

nanomoz

Reaction score
May as well go bold, since there's nothing at stake but what little is left of my pride.

Seahawks trade up to #2 to select CJ Stroud—after Carolina takes Anthony Richardson first overall.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
If Anderson is kaput, JS/PC trade down and Jaxon is their first pick.

Mick063

Reaction score
My bold prediction. Some QB hungry team will makes such a sweet offer to move up for Levis that Schneider will become instantly legendary for fleecing another franchise for the second consecutive year. Seattle trades out of it for the very same reason that the Bears traded out of #1. They like their QB room.

FLSeahawk

Reaction score
They trade down to #8, pick up the #44 pick, and select Peter Skoronski at 9 and Luke Wypler at 44.

Thanks to the Broncos, we have our entire starting line on rookie deals and the cap hit for the O-line and Geno is less than Russ’ cap hit alone.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
With the 5th overall pick the RAIDERS select Anthony Richardson
(With the 7th overall Pick the Seahawks select Tyree Wilson but that wasn't the question)

GemCity

Reaction score
With the 5th overall pick the RAIDERS select Anthony Richardson
(With the 7th overall Pick the Seahawks select Tyree Wilson but that wasn't the question)
I said we pick Richardson but, I can see this happening as well.

I wouldn’t mind snatching Gonzales early. Not PC and JS’s style but, the kids a beast. Opposing QBs would have a lot of trouble threading that needle.