Manning planned product placement in his victory speech?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
lots of media about the sex scandal back in his college days coming to light...all of a sudden...Archie involved as well. I guess that is where Big Ben learned it from...seems Manning was quite the pos back in the day.

themunn

Reaction score
Just reminded me of Brock Lesnar winning the UFC Heavyweight championship many years ago.

"I'm gonna go home and drink a Coors cos Bud Light don't pay me nothing, I might even get on top of my wife tonight"

:D

CPHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":1jkgv1l2 said:
Manning is sickening to me, in the slimiest of ways. The bud plug was such corny, planned, good ol boy nonsense. The sad and scary part of this is how many people fall for his gimmick. He's a spoiled brat, with a sexual assault or two in his history.

Hopefully he's retired.

If bud offered you a few million to throw their name around, you would do it. Anyone would do it, I don't get why people are so upset about it. Manning made more from these few words, than most of us will make in 10 years of working.

pehawk

Reaction score
CPHawk":1razbci2 said:
pehawk":1razbci2 said:
Manning is sickening to me, in the slimiest of ways. The bud plug was such corny, planned, good ol boy nonsense. The sad and scary part of this is how many people fall for his gimmick. He's a spoiled brat, with a sexual assault or two in his history.

Hopefully he's retired.

If bud offered you a few million to throw their name around, you would do it. Anyone would do it, I don't get why people are so upset about it. Manning made more from these few words, than most of us will make in 10 years of working.

Not why I dislike him. I don't care he got money from Bud. I just think he's a corny slimeball