Some Prospects I'd Love to see in a Seahawk Uni.

TheWebHead

Reaction score

Overseasfan

Reaction score
A couple of prospects I'd absolutely love to have:

Nick Martin C, Notre Dame: He could provide some much needed competetion at both LG and C. His general high level of play and his versatility would be a blessing for our line. If we want him we'd have to at least spend our 2nd round pick on him tough but I think he's definitely worth it.

Javon Hargrave DT, South Carolina State: My favorite interior pass rusher this draft. If the FO doesn't trust Hill enough anymore for 3rd downs then Hargrave would be a solid option in round 3.

Dan Vitale FB, Northwestern: This guy is exactly what we should be looking for at this position. He can also play as a blocking TE, something we missed sorely last year. He's fast, strong and overall just a really good football player. Tukuafu is getting older and Coleman has no future here anymore after all these incidents. He's definitely worth the 6th round pick he's currently projected as.

Deion Jones OLB, LSU: An elite OLB who could step in and replace Irvin right away. Only difference between him and other amazing OLBs like Darron Lee and Myles Jack is that they won't slide out of the 1st, while Jones could slide all the way to the third. If he's available there he looks like a must pick.

Josh Doctson WR, TCU: In my opinion the best WR in this class. He rates out very well against all of his competetion and he just screams success. Replacing Kearse with him would be a huge upgrade and I'm not sure we should pass him up if he's still on the board at #26. Even if an OT we like is still there Doctson still should warrant strong consideration.

Marshall is also someone I wholeheartedly agree with. If we draft a RB at all this year I'd like it to be him or Marshaun Coprich. Kenneth Dixon is probably my favorite RB in this draft but a 2nd rounder is a bit too high of a cost in my eyes.

cheese22

Reaction score
I've added some names. I've never watched so much film and have picked up some favorites along the way.

Keith Marshall, Dan Vitals, Keyarris Garrett, Devon Cajuste, Kenny Lawler, Connor McGovern, Denver Kirkland, Sebastian Tretola, Rees Odhiambo, Nick Martin, Graham Glasgow, Evan Boehm, Javon Hargrave, Willie Henry, Matt Judon, Joshua Perry, Rashard Robinson, Daryl Worley, Miles Killebrew T.J. Greene and Tanner McEvoy.

Obviously a lot of names but a few of these guys go in the 3rd, while a majority are 4th round or later. But I also think every guy i listed is good enough to contribute someday, while many could help right away.