Marcus Trufant

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Ah, absolute ultimatums...a strong bedrock foundation for your son to respect you into adulthood and later from. :rolleyes: I'll say one more thing about this topic. A HUGE percentage of women that go into the adult film industry come from very religious households. Think about the correlation I'm referring to.

Moving on: football is much safer now than it was even 15 years ago.
you goofy mfer. I made a COMMENT on a message board, not sign a contract in blood before congress. Gon' somewhere.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
You could have led with the can you explain bit rather than the ahole bit. might come off a little more welcoming

My comment wasn't judgemental I said that's what it looks like TO ME

Both my dad and my uncle had CTE from decades of amateur/pro boxing as well as playing football thru college. They both had that exact same type of pause tick along with other symptoms as they got older. They got tested for all types of neurologic disorders but came up empty. My uncle died about 6 years ago (suicide) and my aunt had his brain examined for CTE and came back positive so we did the same thing when my dad died. Sure enough he was positive for CTE as well

So my opinion is one from experience but not scientific. Doesn't mean my opinion is invalid though
That sucks MAJOR. Condolences, man.

balakoth

Reaction score
Ah, absolute ultimatums...a strong bedrock foundation for your son to respect you into adulthood and later from. :rolleyes: I'll say one more thing about this topic. A HUGE percentage of women that go into the adult film industry come from very religious households. Think about the correlation I'm referring to.

Moving on: football is much safer now than it was even 15 years ago.
Oh stfu

toffee

Reaction score
Riding a motorbike and playing football, high risk, but hard to keep youngsters from wanting them.