Marshawn Kneeland

Chawker

Reaction score
Marshawn Kneeland DE Western Michigan 6'3"267 4.75 40

We have him coming in on a 30 visit, he has a quick first step, but do you think he would be a good fit for us ?

Chevy

Reaction score
I think he is a great fit for us at OLB. He plays with incredible power for his size and his agility testing was very good. He has great arm length for his height (34 1/2 inch arm length). He looks better playing from a standing position at OLB than with his hand in the dirt as a DE. He is bigger and stronger than both Mofe and Hall. Kneeland also has better agility than Mofe and Hall. I think Macdonald would love to have him on his defense. Maybe a sleeper for the late 1st round, or if we acquire a 2nd round pick he could be a target there.

CactusJack

Reaction score
Definitely a far better option than reaching for Robinson in Round 1, OP.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
He is a great run defender and sets a hard edge. Just what Mac wants. Remember our run defense in 2023 ? Think about it boys.

Cheers

12forlife

Reaction score
I think he is a great fit for us at OLB. He plays with incredible power for his size and his agility testing was very good. He has great arm length for his height (34 1/2 inch arm length). He looks better playing from a standing position at OLB than with his hand in the dirt as a DE. He is bigger and stronger than both Mofe and Hall. Kneeland also has better agility than Mofe and Hall. I think Macdonald would love to have him on his defense. Maybe a sleeper for the late 1st round, or if we acquire a 2nd round pick he could be a target there.

Mafe* Kneeland is interesting prospect plays with heavy hands. Gives me poor man's vibes of TJ Watt.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
What I really like about his tape -- is that he is always winning by getting lower than the lineman. It wins you a lot of 1 on 1s in college.

As far as measurables, good span -- not sure about his strength. It's a lot easier to get in the right position in college compared to the NFL.

A lot to like. Obviously it's a highlight reel but he seems to have a good sense of football. Wouldn't mind seeing him in a hawks uniform.