Mayo or Hooker in Round 2?

James in PA

Reaction score
We still have work to do, but I think it would be hard to pass on these two quarterbacks, especially with two second round picks. What say you?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I suspect the team won’t draft a QB until late in the draft if at all this year. However, we could all be surprised.

Every year we all get a ‘group thought’ narrow focus on who is best for the team and I suspect if either Anderson or Richardson were there at 5 there might be a different outcome at that pick. Both picks the team made were very high quality players so I can’t really say I’m disappointed with either. Both positions LCB and #3 WR were positions of relative need as well. We all will be happy with both these players after they get used to playing pro ball.

Seems as well the team might not have found trade partners either at either pick. Then again we really don’t know and may never.

8 draft picks to go and JS has expressly stated he recognizes D Line as a team need. I’m very curious about tonight. Lots of genuine talent left to be added.