McCray failed physical....back to Niners

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
On Brock and Salk, they said McCray failed his physical and the trade will be reversed.....McDonald appears to be spared and available for special teams work this week.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Lots of wasted hand wringing.. maybe we can transfer it to another transaction..

RockinHawks

Reaction score
I wonder if we'll see Keenan Lambert back in a Hawks jersey...

sutz

Reaction score
Oops. Plan B now, I guess. :229031_shrug:

GLio14

Reaction score
I wonder who's taking his spot then. Lambert? Maybe bring in a WR or LB? Should be interesting.

A

Anonymous

I wish there was a way to hack into the actualities of the physical results. I fear the inclings we do get are heavily falsity-laden. I blame HIPAA.

Can somebody really geeky get on this? I mean, blood, urine, musculoskeletal... We need details here people.

endzorn

Reaction score
I don't see us adding another safety. We still have 11 defensive backs.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Gee I wonder if the 9ers knew about his inability to pass a physical?

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Yeah he tore his ACL a year ago, but he's been playing in preseason. My opinion is he was playing at 80% physical ability and not 100%. So when he got here our team Dr's found that 20% that he's been playing without. Who knows.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
He'll get cut by the 9'ers and maybe back here later this season, even if just on the PS.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
RichNhansom":23vii8iu said:
Gee I wonder if the 9ers knew about his inability to pass a physical?

LOL, you KNOW they were trying to slip one past the Seahawks.
Too obvious that he wasn't ready for prime time, because IF he were, the 9rs wouldn't have been willing to let him get away....ESPECIALLY to a Division foe.

Jville

Reaction score
So ... the Seahawks now have an open roster spot and the 49ers must make a roster transaction by 1:00 pm per Matt Barrows >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article100036112.html[/urltargetblank]

Reaction score
Imagine being Mccray..... from doing cartwheels knowing he was on his way to the Hawks, then being shipped back to the dumpster fire in Santa Clara.....poor bugger. That whole organization is becoming Browns West.

Latest posts