McIntosh to IR

kidhawk

Reaction score

JPatera76

Reaction score
Well. thats dissappointing, I have hopes for the kid.. but at this point as i stated before and I know it will sounder Homerish... Saroderic deserves to be ahead of K-Mac.

AND why tf can't our guys stay healthy? Did something happen when Seattle changed str and conditioning coaches i swear for a while?

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Well. thats dissappointing, I have hopes for the kid.. but at this point as i stated before and I know it will sounder Homerish... Saroderic deserves to be ahead of K-Mac.

AND why tf can't our guys stay healthy? Did something happen when Seattle changed str and conditioning coaches i swear for a while?

I don't know if even Homer Simpson would put Sir Rod over K-Mac.

I trust the coaches over fans that have watched a few preseason games. If they weren't interested in drafting Sir Rod over K-Mac, why would they place the guy above? You can't hold injuries against players and certainly before he got injured, all reports were that K Mac was killing it.

nanomoz

Reaction score
It could only be 4 weeks, right? It's not all season anymore is it?

JPatera76

Reaction score

I trust the coaches over fans that have watched a few preseason games. If they weren't interested in drafting Sir Rod over K-Mac, why would they place the guy above? You can't hold injuries against players and certainly before he got injured, all reports were that K Mac was killing it.
we get it you dont like him, gtf over it. jfc man.

pmedic920

Reaction score

Come on man, it’s only an opinion and opinions are what make up most of our conversations here.

Ward, you’re being a bit to hard on the Beaver.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score

morgulon1

Reaction score
It could only be 4 weeks, right? It's not all season anymore is it?
Yes , that's what I read. He'll be back week 6 . 4 games then the bye.

I have the solution. Scored 4 TDs once ?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 0

LTH

Reaction score
And LTH as I fell off a ladder and screwed my knee up so I need Aros to put me on the 4 week Injured reserve LMAO!!!!!

LTH

JerHawk81

Reaction score
I feel sorry for the kid, but this feels like the right call. I still have high hopes for him, but he's a rookie who basically missed training camp, in a RB room that's looking pretty solid. Even if healthy today, I don't think he he's active on game day. Putting him on IR is a way to keep him with the team but free up that roster spot.

Barring a surprise or injury, I think 2023 will be stat-free year for McIntosh. And that's probably fine.

My hope is that he heals, stays motivated, learns, gets stronger, and is ready to compete going into 2024.

Boohman14

Reaction score
I'm hoping he recovers fully from this knee sprain. No need to rush him in. I think if he can stay healthy we'll all be happy with Mac. He a tough guy to tackle and always falls forward. He catches well and would give us that third down option we had in Dan Doornick.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
If we were looking for pure LB play I’d agree 100% but I don’t see this as that type of move. This keeps a starter from needing to take ST reps while still getting quality play.
Makes sense. I just hope brooks has fully recovered from his injury. Other than that first preseason game, Bush has looked pretty underwhelming so far.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Makes sense. I just hope brooks has fully recovered from his injury. Other than that first preseason game, Bush has looked pretty underwhelming so far.
I think Brooks will look a lot better this year with Bobby out there leading the defense