Michael Bennett Event - Champs & Cocktails

ZagHawk

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/events/582358358538068/

http://michaelbennett72.shindigg.com/

$100 - General
$300 - VIP

Charity event in Seattle. Good way to meet and greet, get photos, autographs. A little pricey, but it's obviously for a good cause. Michael Bennett and Doug Baldwin announced so far. I'm assuming Richard Sherman and Bobby Wagner may show given they retweeted it and tend to show up to these events (wouldn't be surprised in RW did too).

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
read the cause "Thank you for supporting OCEAN, fighting obesity through community, education, activity and nutrition."

- I don't know how self conscious I would feel showing up with my overweight butt to this, drinking booze and doing a 3 course meal lol

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I am truly surprised by the lack of interest in this.

Anyway so far announced attending this event: Bennett, Baldwin, Schofield, KJ, Irvin, and Mebane.

Just announced: Percy Harvin....

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Not flying up from Boise to see them in a one nighter. That does not fit my wallet.

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
For those who do live in the Seattle-area.

Bam Bam was just announced to be attending this event too. :p

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Announced this weekend: Jermaine Kearse

Announced today:
Greg Scruggs
Russell Okung
Tony McDaniels
Anthony McCoy
Christine Michael
Phil Bates
Steven Hauschka!

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
So Kam, Haushka, Kearse and Baldwin were all no shows.

Event itself was a bit poorly organized and it ended up making the large majority of guests spend 2.5 out of the designated 3 hour of the event doing nothing but waiting in autograph lines rather than mingling.

I was able to get a photo with Harvin and Bennett, so that was awesome. I got autographs from pretty much everyone who attended except for Malcom Smith who disappeared about an hour before the event was to end.

The event was for a great cause, some cool stuff on silent auction, free food and one free drink. So overall still very happy I went, just wish they had a bit more things planned out better.

Side note: The event was to fight childhood obesity, but they had a buffet with sliders, buffalo wings and tater tots. Just felt a little odd.