Michael Oher cut...

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
volsunghawk":yybs5pr6 said:
pehawk":yybs5pr6 said:
Poor dude got cut. I've been a fan ever since his life story, Precious, came out.

I'd love to give him a sniff.

But would you be interested in the Hawks seeing if he could improve our O-line?

I'd want Oher here as a RT/LG backup. I'd even like him to sub in on certain goalline packages, at guard.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
We need solid depth on the O-line. Oher would probably give us that, has looked piss poor in the run game but if anybody can fix that to a serviceable degree it's Cable.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":30xq11lj said:
We need solid depth on the O-line. Oher would probably give us that, has looked piss poor in the run game but if anybody can fix that to a serviceable degree it's Cable.

Hard to judge any Titan, really. Especially across that revolving door of lineman.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Between Somerset and Nation telling me he's struggled, meh, screw what I said about judging a Titan. My crazy thought about him at LG though may still have a shred of merit though.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":16j06851 said:
Between Somerset and Nation telling me he's struggled, meh, screw what I said about judging a Titan. My crazy thought about him at LG though may still have a shred of merit though.

Don't backtrack, the Titans are shite. Michael Roos wouldn't be talking retirement if they or that line were any good. Wouldn't mind us bringing Roos back to WA. Still, at least they've got Lewan, he'll be a stud among mules.