Mike Davis to 53

mikeak

Reaction score
I am surprised we didn't try out CJ Spiller when we lost Procise (I know it is hard to say procisely when we lost him but he was just put on IR)

crosfam

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":9jouvop8 said:
Mr. Glass' Seahawks career will be over before it really even started.

I bet in two years he is the comeback player of the year - helping New England win a SB while playing for min salary. The Browns or another team rewards him with a big multi-year contract. Then he gets hurt and career is over.

CJ was my adopt-a-rookie choice. Sincerely hope he heals and it works out for him. So much talent...

themunn

Reaction score
mrt144":3uuioltx said:
kidhawk":3uuioltx said:
SoulfishHawk":3uuioltx said:
It takes guts to make a prediction? :2thumbs:

With the way some people use hindsight to act as if they know everything? Yes, making a prediction on anything around here can oftentimes be not worth the effort. It would be so much better around here if people just appreciated other people for their fandom and their opinion instead of trying to always be right or always nit-pick the tiniest details.

Maybe people should learn how to write better. Using words like "I think" and "I feel" leaves wiggleroom on certitude while trying to articulate your perception.

And again, it's not like we're keeping official score here. One bad prediction doesn't spoil every prediction.

"I think" and "I feel" means you might as well say "The Seahawks might win the superbowl, or... they might not"
"I think we will score 40 this week, but we might not"

It's a cop-out.

NAIL YOUR COLOURS TO THE MAST. WE'RE WINNING EVERY GAME FROM HERE ON OUT BOYS. RING NUMBER 2, HERE. WE. COME.

mrt144

Reaction score
themunn":2ip87o3f said:
mrt144":2ip87o3f said:
kidhawk":2ip87o3f said:
SoulfishHawk":2ip87o3f said:
It takes guts to make a prediction? :2thumbs:

With the way some people use hindsight to act as if they know everything? Yes, making a prediction on anything around here can oftentimes be not worth the effort. It would be so much better around here if people just appreciated other people for their fandom and their opinion instead of trying to always be right or always nit-pick the tiniest details.

Maybe people should learn how to write better. Using words like "I think" and "I feel" leaves wiggleroom on certitude while trying to articulate your perception.

And again, it's not like we're keeping official score here. One bad prediction doesn't spoil every prediction.

"I think" and "I feel" means you might as well say "The Seahawks might win the superbowl, or... they might not"
"I think we will score 40 this week, but we might not"

It's a cop-out.

NAIL YOUR COLOURS TO THE MAST. WE'RE WINNING EVERY GAME FROM HERE ON OUT BOYS. RING NUMBER 2, HERE. WE. COME.

I find that the alternative to correctly identifying how to express your ideas as thoughts and feelings is coming off like Rick Bayless which is not something anyone should ever do, ever.