Mike Davis to 53

OP
OP
MontanaHawk05

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
BlueBlood":f7w1z3lo said:
Hawkstorian":f7w1z3lo said:
Prosise won't go to IR. They'll cut a DL or LB.

Man you really really really believed yourself.

Takes more guts to post what he did, than to post what you just did.

Looks like the sprain to that other ankle must have been worse than the one he had been struggling with.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Well, had to get someone, but I"m not sure Make Davis is the droid were looking for.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":10ex0adu said:
I'm a huge Prosise fan and its a bummer he couldn't stay healthy because I think he's a perfect fit in the :lol: new offense. I'm excited to see what Davis can do and hopefully they give him a chance, as like others have said, he looked good in the preseason. I vaguely remember him being a one cut and go type of back like Carson so maybe he's actually a better fit than what we have been going with.
:lol: :177692:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
goodbye to the "real game changer"! Hello to somebody that can play for more than 1 play before being hurt. I think Mr Glass is done here. Probably a cut in training camp or to IR as usual. I think Davis is our starter in 2 weeks.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Anyone have the back story on this guy?

I know this is his third season and I don't really remember much from him in preseason or anything about his college career. Heard he comes in around 5'9" and 217lbs.

Does he have injury issues or other legitimate reasons he hasn't been on the active roster?

Is he a scat back style runner with good acceleration or a bruising type back? Size kind of suggests a tweener.

Anyone know if he can catch the ball out of the backfield or block?

vin.couve12

Reaction score
I'd like to see Davis get the majority of the carries on Monday. He accelerates quickly and has that plant and go mentality.

Seafan

Reaction score
BlueBlood":175irv0j said:
Hawkstorian":175irv0j said:

Turns out it is a high ankle sprain. If it had been a lateral I believe Pete would have kept him on the roster.

JD has done a decent job as 3rd down back but Davis can also excel there as well.

I love Rawls but he's been missing too many holes. It's Mike Davis' turn to help the offense.

chris98251

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":1t3bu5gl said:
Nice added depth behind Lacy.

The only thing that's deep with Lacy is the hole he has dug himself and how deep he can shove his Fork into a pile of Chow Mein.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2293c9m4 said:
BlueBlood":2293c9m4 said:
Hawkstorian":2293c9m4 said:

Takes more guts to post what he did, than to post what you just did.

Looks like the sprain to that other ankle must have been worse than the one he had been struggling with.

It takes guts to post on a message board? Our ideas of what takes guts in life are vastly different.

MontanaHawk05, you are a HERO to us all.

mrt144

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3pif8yrq said:
It takes guts to make a prediction? :2thumbs:

I predict the response to this is going to be a hoot.

Especially since nobody has updated the .net "Bold Prediction" scorecard in a long time.

kidhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1gdarrst said:

With the way some people use hindsight to act as if they know everything? Yes, making a prediction on anything around here can oftentimes be not worth the effort. It would be so much better around here if people just appreciated other people for their fandom and their opinion instead of trying to always be right or always nit-pick the tiniest details.

mrt144

Reaction score
kidhawk":2cxmdkmm said:
SoulfishHawk":2cxmdkmm said:

With the way some people use hindsight to act as if they know everything? Yes, making a prediction on anything around here can oftentimes be not worth the effort. It would be so much better around here if people just appreciated other people for their fandom and their opinion instead of trying to always be right or always nit-pick the tiniest details.

Maybe people should learn how to write better. Using words like "I think" and "I feel" leaves wiggleroom on certitude while trying to articulate your perception.

And again, it's not like we're keeping official score here. One bad prediction doesn't spoil every prediction.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, some people want to be doom and gloom and seem to almost enjoy the "I told you so" stuff. It is what it is.
I think we are making the playoffs, even w/out Sherm. But I'm gutsy like that :lol:

chris98251

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2eemuzgv said:
Well, some people want to be doom and gloom and seem to almost enjoy the "I told you so" stuff. It is what it is.
I think we are making the playoffs, even w/out Sherm. But I'm gutsy like that :lol:

Yeah or it could be something akin to this.

1zgn7g

DJrmb

Reaction score
chris98251":2sej44qi said:
SoulfishHawk":2sej44qi said:

Yeah or it could be something akin to this.

1zgn7g

1zgr91

hawknation2017

Reaction score
I'm excited about this. Mike Davis runs like a bull in a china shop.

[youtube]5UU9oGoRKQY[/youtube]
[youtube]GXScsUZCDNs[/youtube]