Minnesota Roll Call

OP
OP
tooshort

tooshort

Reaction score
BFS/ROADHAWK/LEIF":241of7sk said:
Dude. You need to go on your thread and tell Siouxhawk that uncle Si is steering him in the wrong Direction. There are many bars in this city and I know them all. Lee's is NOT in Uptown and is a live music bar in downtown. Lyle's is in Uptown and is probably what Si is referring to.. Although the CC Club in Uptown is better and the bartender from there is going to the game with me. If you want to post the info about the Saturday night gathering at The 8th Street Grillin downtown and just tell Siouxhawk to start there around 8pm and find me I will lead him in the right direction. 8th street grill is only a couple blocks from his hotel, too.
A voice from above just told me to make sure that ya'lls ( especially siouxhawk) joined us at the Seahawks Road Crew Saturday rally at the 8th St grill on 800 Marquette Ave , Starts at 7pm kid friendly until 10pm. Do the right thing.... Join us

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I'm in town for the game as well. A certain tall bearded friend of ours who lives in Minneapolis and isn't allowed to post here texted me the following:

Also could you go on the Minnesota Roll Call thread and tell Siouxhawk that uncle Si is steering him in the wrong Direction. There are many bars in this city and I know them all. Lee's is NOT in Uptown and is a live music bar in downtown. Lyle's is in Uptown and is probably what Si is referring to..

Although the CC Club in Uptown is better and the bartender from there is going to the game with me. If you want to post the info about the Saturday night gathering at The 8th Street Grill in downtown that James and I are putting on and just tell Siouxhawk to start there around 8pm and find me I will lead him in the right direction. 8th street grill is only a couple blocks from his hotel, too.

Go Hawks!

EDIT: I see that tooshort beat me to the punch. Ha. See y'all tonight.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I was confused about lyles and lees

But CC club is a hole....

That said... Tell BFS thanks for clarifying and if things work out I'll try and swing downtown...I work around the corner from 8th street grill

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3g7y4so1 said:
I was confused about lyles and lees

But CC club is a hole....

That said... Tell BFS thanks for clarifying and if things work out I'll try and swing downtown...I work around the corner from 8th street grill
Easy about the CC Club Si. The Replacements used to live there once upon a time

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Getting some grub at Dave and Busters and watching NDSU. 8th Street Grill and Lee's Liquor Lounge bound later

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":urj6ras2 said:
Getting some grub at Dave and Busters and watching NDSU. 8th Street Grill and Lee's Liquor Lounge bound later

Enjoy

I'm in Stillwater tonight...

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Big ups to our host James in Minneapolis.He knows how to organize a great get-together. Now let's kick the shit out of the Vikings!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Last post on this thread. I met roadhawk and I'd like to make a plea to the mods to reinstate his privileges. He's a really good dude and has so much to add.

Latest posts