Roll Call-Ravens Oct 20th Who's In?

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
We were in town for the recent Mariners-Blue Jays series & saw that the Who were playing T-Mobile Oct 19th. We were trying to decide between this game, the return of ET, or the Nov 4th game against Tampa, cheaper hotel rates since cruise season is over, & this concert opportunity was the deciding factor since they cancelled their planned concert date for Edmonton. Yup. you guessed it, I'm pretty old.

Got home & booked my flights & hotel as well as tix to both. Snagged tickets in the 2nd row of section 309 for the Seahawks game then went with the best seats available in the 200 club level for the concert. Had seats for one of the Mariners games in that club section & loved the extra room, padded seats & the fact they had their own private bathrooms & concessions so I went with them. It was also a bonus that they were $20 cheaper than seats in the 100 level.

Who else is going?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
In as always. And it's a Double Shot weekend. Huskies/Ducks at Husky Stadium on Saturday, Hawks/Ravens on Sunday. Epic weekend fo sho.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":359d5fq0 said:
In as always. And it's a Double Shot weekend. Huskies/Ducks at Husky Stadium on Saturday, Hawks/Ravens on Sunday. Epic weekend fo sho.

Yeah if it wasn't for the concert the plan was for the Nov 3rd Huskies-Utah game then the Hawks-Bucs game Sunday.

If the Who cancels the Huskies-Ducks game is the back-up plan.

Boiler

Reaction score
My son and I will be there, in Section 117. I have season tickets but live in Colorado so Seattle-area family and clients use most of my tickets in the regular season. This will be the first home opener I've been to in forever, though last year I went to the "home" opener in Denver, which was a bummer. Looking forward to hanging with the 12s!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Swett. Hey Hockey, IF that does get cancelled somehow, shoot me a PM. We have a few of us taking the Husky boat to the game. Always a blast and a great way to get to and from the stadium.

sutz

Reaction score
I hear some guy named Earl will be there. :twisted:

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2ufktp1k said:
Swett. Hey Hockey, IF that does get cancelled somehow, shoot me a PM. We have a few of us taking the Husky boat to the game. Always a blast and a great way to get to and from the stadium.

Sounds like a plan.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
@Hockey Guy.........saw The Who summer '17. Think you're going to be pleasantly surprised at how good they still are. Hint: Roger absolutely kills it on Love Reign O'er Me