Mizzou's .Net Survivor Contest

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I'm going with the Texans this week. They play the Raiders. It's a toss-up game and could be risky but the Raiders are playing a rookie QB and Texans seemed to handle the Redskins ok last week.

rideaducati

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2koc8kiy said:
rideaducati":2koc8kiy said:
Bonus points for picking underdogs? If so, I'll take Minnesota.
Not exactly though it allows for safer picks when you have less possible teams to pick from. Downside is that if you lose.... off with your head!!! Strategy is involved with luck of course.:)

I suppose I can be convinced to change the rules if everybody loses too quick but for now it's single elimination.

I don't expect to lose, I just want extra points for winning with an underdog team.

Vikings over the almighty Patriots.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
rideaducati":3iwm1j2z said:
MizzouHawkGal":3iwm1j2z said:
rideaducati":3iwm1j2z said:
Not exactly though it allows for safer picks when you have less possible teams to pick from. Downside is that if you lose.... off with your head!!! Strategy is involved with luck of course.:)

I suppose I can be convinced to change the rules if everybody loses too quick but for now it's single elimination.

I don't expect to lose, I just want extra points for winning with an underdog team.

It's a survivor pool. There are no points. Just advancement.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":t4ysr10c said:
rideaducati":t4ysr10c said:
MizzouHawkGal":t4ysr10c said:
rideaducati":t4ysr10c said:

It's a survivor pool. There are no points. Just advancement.

If several people make it all the way through, there's gotta be a tie breaker. It's usually either points won by or overall record of all teams not picked.

Erebus

Reaction score
This thread somehow escaped me until now. Is it too late to take the Ravens over Steelers?

Just kidding.

I'll take the Packers over the Jets.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Broncos over Chiefs. I figure with the crushing their soul next week, this is the last safe week to take them.

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Bitter":1hy2nrej said:
Broncos over Chiefs. I figure with the crushing their soul next week, this is the last safe week to take them.
I like the cut of your jib (that's for Les, happy trails you old pervert).

With Love,

Johanna
:les:

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Currently it looks like 20 people are still in depending on the Chicago v 49er and Indianapolis v Philadelphia games. And I survived, yay me!

I shall update later this week if you guys want to continue.

Lxx

Reaction score
you shouldve let people pick Seattle, 75% of these clowns would have been eliminated because they didn't listen to #Prisco'sMagic8Ball

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Lxx":17ni724k said:
you shouldve let people pick Seattle, 75% of these clowns would have been eliminated because they didn't listen to #Prisco'sMagic8Ball
I did sir....maybe .Net people are intelligent? The Seahawks were and are in play in my little contest.