MNF colts vs eagles.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1r5saxpn said:
RolandDeschain":1r5saxpn said:
Side note: rooting for Luck is like rooting for cancer.
My advice is root AGAINST Philadelphia problem solved.:)
NO!

I can't do it. Seriously. Go Philly. I don't understand why a year later Kearly's still scared of the Eagles, Chip & his offense don't frighten me THAT much, honestly the seemingly friendly officiating Luck & his team get in what FEELS like every other game frightens me more.

Another side note: I could listen to Gruden all night every night. IDK what it is, but I enjoy his semi-Maddenesque commentary.

HawkWow

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":30cwolb3 said:
Side note: people need to stop slow-rolling the national anthem to extend their 3..4.....5..............minutes of fame. Christ.

LMAO. My Gawd, watching the Mayweather fight Sat night, I could have painted my house while waiting for the anthem(s) to conclude. One ahole even did a flute solo (?!) for like 10 minutes during the Argentinian anthem. Then the American chick refused to be outdone and it turned into "baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yet waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

I thought DelaHoya was going to pass out as the alcohol dissipated from his bloodstream, but he gathered himself nicely, shook his head at the offending chick and seemed do be doing OK after engaging his gin and gin enema. Too bad the fight wasn't in Mexico or England. Someone would have beaned her with a bottle.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Rooting for the Colts. Mostly because I have Luck and the Philly kicker. Almost got this one in the bag. One more passing TD or FG.

ivotuk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3dbtvndr said:
GO EAGLES! Screw the Colts.

Also, get in the chat room, people. If you're having connectivity issues through it then just go to http://www.wsirc.com and enter this info:

Server: irc.seahawks.net:6667
Username: Whatever you want
Channel: #seahawk_chatters

No whining about it, get in here!

But I don't want to.... *sniffle*

ivotuk

Reaction score
ESPN: "That was Andrew Licks 50th TD pass! Hallelujah!"

I know it is spelled wrong. I prefer it that way.

ringless

Reaction score
I really dislike the Eagles. I dislike their offense. I dislike that momentum is now on their side.

hawk45

Reaction score
Ah, Richardson has a few yards tonight, had to give away a fumble and possibly the game to keep the needle buried in the bust-tastic zone.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I want to see a close game with lots of penalties. Especially offensive penalties. Oh, and few INTs by both sides too while I'm at it.

Turnovers galore please. :stirthepot:

hawk45

Reaction score
Hey wait I thought you weren't allowed to run if you were behind in a game and the other team had the TOP advantage :sarcasm_off:

Man, McCoy and Sproles on that drive :shock:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Wow Sproles! Bet Saints miss him now.

My buddy Justin Forsett needs to learn to run like that.

hawk45

Reaction score
Not what I'd call a mighty struggle by the Eagles pass D on that last drive. Blech.

hawk45

Reaction score
Ooh, Eagles fizzle out on offense, Eagle D let's Luck march right down the field, ol' Andrew throws to the wrong-colored jersey to help Philly out.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":15qjqcd6 said:
MizzouHawkGal":15qjqcd6 said:
RolandDeschain":15qjqcd6 said:
Side note: rooting for Luck is like rooting for cancer.
My advice is root AGAINST Philadelphia problem solved.:)
NO!

I can't do it. Seriously. Go Philly. I don't understand why a year later Kearly's still scared of the Eagles, Chip & his offense don't frighten me THAT much, honestly the seemingly friendly officiating Luck & his team get in what FEELS like every other game frightens me more.

Another side note: I could listen to Gruden all night every night. IDK what it is, but I enjoy his semi-Maddenesque commentary.
John Gruden is so huggable like a doll....

hawk45

Reaction score
Luck be like: REFS! Do you not know who I am?!? Throw the interference flag now!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Not a good call on the horse collar. It's right in front of the ref.

Edit: Who is this Darren Sproles guy?

Latest posts