MNF colts vs eagles.

hawk45

Reaction score
Now that's fine the rule is you must get the hand inside the collar for it to be called but I swear I have seen that called anytime a player is grabbed high on the back and pulled down even when it's all jersey.

Sproles!!!! :shock:

hawk45

Reaction score
Time for Luck to dig his team out of a hole he created with a pick as usual...I MEAN time for his legendary clutchness. Whoa not sure what got into me there.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":287auqty said:
Not a good call on the horse collar. It's right in front of the ref.

Edit: Who is this Darren Sproles guy?
He's some dude that's too short to play running back just ask San Diego and New Orleans.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hawk45":azet8t5f said:
Time for Luck to dig his team out of a hole he created with a pick as usual...I MEAN time for his legendary clutchness. Whoa not sure what got into me there.
Hmmmm, 3 and out after the pick. The legend lives!

hawk45

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":32si5h1k said:
hawk45":32si5h1k said:
Hmmmm, 3 and out after the pick. The legend lives!

:thirishdrinkers:

I kind of agree with Gruden though, why would you not just throw it every down against that Eagle secondary instead of running it twice and forcing The Legend to throw it on 3rd and 5.

hawk45

Reaction score
Dude you wanna ice him, ice him, it is BS waiting until the last minute to call it IMO.

No worries, 2nd try good as well.

ivotuk

Reaction score
This is hilarious!

Referees screwed the Colts. Should have been DPI on Eagles, refs miss it and Eagles intercept.

Then phantom horse collar called on Colts for 15 yards, they lose on field goal

hawk45

Reaction score
Not much sympathy for the colts finally being on the other end of a 2nd half reffing

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
hawk45":28jwe14f said:
Not much sympathy for the colts finally being on the other end of a 2nd half reffing
LMAO!!! Yes! I was dying, laughing my ass off. Near the end of the 3rd quarter I'm annoyed that the Colts are going to win, so I go for a bike ride and decide to listen to the game via radio on my phone while riding, so I heard this all unfold from the Indy radio announcers.

THANK YOU, PHILLY! Now lose a few. :lol:

Ah, this finish made my night.

Lxx

Reaction score
Andrew Luck almost made yet another miracle 4th qtr comeback

bigtrain21

Reaction score
I didn't think it was that bad of a call. TY Hilton tried to push the defender. Is the defender just supposed to let himself get pushed and let the first down happen? He didn't grab that bad either. Just a slight grab to offset the push IMO.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Lxx":fxxn0yl3 said:
I'd say this isn't horse shoes or hand grenades so close doesn't mean crap, but considering the Colts team logo, perhaps I wouldn't be entirely correct in saying that. Either way; suck it, neck beard!

@Bigtrain21 - I only heard it on radio and the Indy radio guys made it sound like the officials completely, irrevocably screwed the Colts with that call and it wasn't even close. What's a neutral opinion on it?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2knumual said:
Lxx":2knumual said:
I'd say this isn't horse shoes or hand grenades so close doesn't mean crap, but considering the Colts team logo, perhaps I wouldn't be entirely correct in saying that. Either way; suck it, neck beard!

@Bigtrain21 - I only heard it on radio and the Indy radio guys made it sound like the officials completely, irrevocably screwed the Colts with that call and it wasn't even close. What's a neutral opinion on it?

I now think it was the correct call. It was within 5 yards. All contact stopped before the ball left Luck's hand. He did grab slightly but Hilton pushed him to try to gain space.

Smellyman

Reaction score
pmedic920":wiem3hmg said:
Shut up Dilfer. Enough is enough.

a commentator on the blame the refs campaign? That is for fans.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving team.

Luck needs to go spoon Dilfer to cheer him up.