Monday Night Football - Chargers vs Broncos

James in PA

Reaction score
This game just confirms with my eyes have been telling me for the last several years: RW is soooooo NON-clutch. Denver is screwed.

AgentDib

Reaction score
The Chargers defense was good again but they have a bunch of injuries on offense right now. Hopefully this game going to OT takes a toll given the short turnaround.

Scout

Reaction score
Aikman made a comment about lack of separation with the Broncos receivers. But from what I am seeing Hackett play design isn't that good. And it doesn't help that RW has been figured out.

The Chargers late in the game had their safeties play a high 2 shell and letting their front seven go downhill.

Ruminator

Reaction score
i didnt even bother to check the broncos boards this game. i wonder how the meltdown is going this week?
They're probably saying "OK guys, looks like it's going to be a long season, but hey, the 2023 draft is going to be loaded with some pretty good QBs many of whom would be an instant upgrade over this complete boob we currently have!"

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
They're probably saying "OK guys, looks like it's going to be a long season, but hey, the 2023 draft is going to be loaded with some pretty good QBs many of whom would be an instant upgrade over this complete boob we currently have!"
until they remember we have their 1st and 2nd in that draft, BECAUSE of russell wilson

Latest posts