Monday Night Football - Chargers vs Broncos

Scout

Reaction score
All that money locked up at the QB position for a while has me wondering how many players on defense will the Broncos lose to free agency.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Broncos fans are saying that the D should just quit on the offense in further games because they don't deserve them lol

strohmin

Reaction score
This game just confirms with my eyes have been telling me for the last several years: RW is soooooo NON-clutch. Denver is screwed.
I dont like the guy but he was definitely clutch up until that superbowl int. After that, he's been pretty underwhelming other than his garbage time stat padding to inflate his numbers.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
The only time Denvers O did anything was when Russ scrambled out of the pocket. The guy just doesn't want to be outside of the pocket anymore.

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
i didnt even bother to check the broncos boards this game. i wonder how the meltdown is going this week?

Here's a nice quote from over there before the end of the game:

"Today, 07:48 PM
I did not want to believe the Garbage 🗑️ spewing from what I thought was bitter Seattle Fans however I was wrong and they were right lol Russ is just straight up Trash 🗑️ same with the HC."

Scout

Reaction score
Broncos play the Jets, Jags, Titans, Raiders, and Panthers heading into December. Panthers is the only easy game on their slate up to December.

In December/January the gauntlet arrives for the Broncos for they have to play the Ravens, Chiefs, Cardinals, Rams, Chiefs and Chargers.

Latest posts