More 49ers implosion awesomeness...

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Looked full enough on tv and they seemed pretty loud supporting their team.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RationalNiner":71at64ne said:
marvin is no longer starvin for a win, bet he did a big dance today in celebration of the victory, maybe shed a few tears of happiness. his life is complete for the next week

Interesting that you seem to do very little other than troll Niner fans.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Optimus25":2jr486vn said:
lvnginhwktwn":2jr486vn said:
Optimus25":2jr486vn said:

From webzone, this is the Santa Clara toilet fifteen minutes prior to kickoff...

And yet another post grabbing at straws. Looked pretty filled during the game, who gives a shit what it looks like 15 min before start time.

Yes they did end up filling in... But even throughout the first quarter it was still very much empty in many gaps, exemplifying the complete lack of anticipation or excitement by the fanbase.

Congrats on your massengil award.

You really should visit the stadium, you can be just about anywhere and see one of the huge monitors, hear the crowd, anouncers, etc. All while buying beer, food, checking out displays, etc.

Just because the fans aren't sitting there in their seats screaming the entire game doesn't mean they are any less of a fan.

Some of you even criticise your own fans for not yelling when you thought they should be. Some people including your own fans go to the games for the whole experience, not to just sit in their chairs.

Like I said, grabbing at straws.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":1vrtm429 said:
RationalNiner":1vrtm429 said:
marvin is no longer starvin for a win, bet he did a big dance today in celebration of the victory, maybe shed a few tears of happiness. his life is complete for the next week

Interesting that you seem to find rationality, trolling. :stirthepot:

ringless

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":38cs97n1 said:
Optimus25":38cs97n1 said:
lvnginhwktwn":38cs97n1 said:
Optimus25":38cs97n1 said:

From webzone, this is the Santa Clara toilet fifteen minutes prior to kickoff...

And yet another post grabbing at straws. Looked pretty filled during the game, who gives a shit what it looks like 15 min before start time.

Yes they did end up filling in... But even throughout the first quarter it was still very much empty in many gaps, exemplifying the complete lack of anticipation or excitement by the fanbase.

You really should visit the stadium, you can be just about anywhere and see one of the huge monitors, hear the crowd, anouncers, etc. All while buying beer, food, checking out displays, etc.

Just because the fans aren't sitting there in their seats screaming the entire game doesn't mean they are any less of a fan.

Some of you even criticise your own fans for not yelling when you thought they should be. Some people including your own fans go to the games for the whole experience, not to just sit in their chairs.

Great logic. The fans have a job to do. I guess they prefer to take the day off at the stadium like your team has on Sundays this year. Hey lets pay a few thousand dollars for the privilege to then buy a ticket so we can spend time buying food and using wifi. The fans are supposed to cheer, support their team, and disrupt the opposing team. You know remain "Faithful" Not be using their iPads and drinking latte's sitting there quietly reading today's news in one of the designated relaxation coves. Your fans take the day off. Like the team has more Sundays than not. But great way to try to explain it's the norm. I beat you Candlestick was louder than these fake fans that attend the games now.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2 ... s-stadium/

Don't forget to go report on the denial zone what Ringless himself said here in your Seahawks thread!

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":10u6mwei said:
Marvin49":10u6mwei said:
RationalNiner":10u6mwei said:

Interesting that you seem to find rationality, trolling. :stirthepot:

Yes, because saying I'm not longer starving for a win and shedding tears of happiness is simply rationality and not trolling.

:D

Marvin49

Reaction score
ringless":3i8ap1s5 said:
lvnginhwktwn":3i8ap1s5 said:
Optimus25":3i8ap1s5 said:
lvnginhwktwn":3i8ap1s5 said:

Great logic. The fans have a job to do. I guess they prefer to take the day off at the stadium like your team has on Sundays this year. Hey lets pay a few thousand dollars for the privilege to then buy a ticket so we can spend time buying food and using wifi. The fans are supposed to cheer, support their team, and disrupt the opposing team. You know remain "Faithful" Not be using their iPads and drinking latte's sitting there quietly reading today's news in one of the designated relaxation coves. Your fans take the day off. Like the team has more Sundays than not. But great way to try to explain it's the norm. I beat you Candlestick was louder than these fake fans that attend the games now.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2 ... s-stadium/

Don't forget to go report on the denial zone what Ringless himself said here in your Seahawks thread!

I think you are missing his point.

Not going to get into the "job" of a fan, but what he's saying is that the fans ARE watching the game, but you can get up and go get food or buy a beer or do whatever you want and STILL SEE THE GAME.

At the 'stick, if you wanted food or to use the bathroom, you pretty much left the stadium bowl and had no sightline to the game.

Levis is wide open with screens everywhere.

I wish Niner fans were as rabid as some other teams and they drive me crazy sometimes too, but that wasn't his point.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Ringess aka Ball less, butthurt much? Its not my fault your own forum doesn't like you, webzone doesn't like you, and the only place you seem to feel that warm fuzzy feeling your looking for, is here.

Since its against the rules to attack the poster I will generalize:

Brown-nose (broun-nohz) slang

verb (used without object), brown-nosed, brown-nosing.

1. To curry favor; behave obsequiously.

ringless

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":22zdk06e said:
Ringess aka Ball less, butthurt much? Its not my fault your own forum doesn't like you, webzone doesn't like you, and the only place you seem to feel that warm fuzzy feeling your looking for, is here.

My forum takes issue that I see fault in my team.

You on the other hand don't keep your word. Or are not a man of your word. I personally don't know you and because you say one thing and do another I don't have a lot of respect for you. If you say one thing, and do another. How can you be trusted. Not a personal attack but a verifiable truth. You made a bet and lost yet here you are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honesty

Honesty refers to a facet of moral character and connotes positive and virtuous attributes such as integrity, truthfulness, and straightforwardness, including straightforwardness of conduct, along with the absence of lying, cheating, theft, etc. Furthermore, honesty means being trustworthy, loyal, fair, and sincere.

I realize that I also need to try to tone things down when talking to people who may not be of the same intelligence which is my fault. It's not that I am but hurt. It's that I just struggle with said people at times because I can be impatient. Which is not a virtue of mine to say the least. But I will try to be more understanding of you.

Marvin49

Reaction score
ringless":2f15bk4q said:
lvnginhwktwn":2f15bk4q said:

You on the other hand don't keep your word. Or are not a man of your word. I personally don't know you and because you say one thing and do another I don't have a lot of respect for you. If you say one thing, and do another. How can you be trusted. Not a personal attack but a verifiable truth. You made a bet and lost yet here you are.

Honesty refers to a facet of moral character and connotes positive and virtuous attributes such as integrity, truthfulness, and straightforwardness, including straightforwardness of conduct, along with the absence of lying, cheating, theft, etc. Furthermore, honesty means being trustworthy, loyal, fair, and sincere.

I realize that I also need to try to tone things down when talking to people who may not be of the same intelligence which is my fault. It's not that I am but hurt. It's that I just struggle with said people at times because I can be impatient. Which is not a virtue of mine to say the least. But I will try to be more understanding of you.

Yikes.....ok, this conversation took a bad turn...

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
ringless":2eparmmf said:
lvnginhwktwn":2eparmmf said:

Weak

Popeyejones

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":13ofgpfr said:
Looked full enough on tv and they seemed pretty loud supporting their team.

Yeah. TBH I was surprised how much noise was being generated in the stadium on defenisve third downs given that the team was 2-6.

I've never been to Levi's so I can't really comment on it without any experience, but that the "look how empty it is!" pictures are always of the sunny side of the stadium before the game starts or during half time makes me think those pictures are usually pretty deceptive of the actual experience.* (Marvin has season tix, so he'd be the only one here who'd actually know).

*IIRC there were some floating around last year from just after kickoff at the start of the 3rd quarter, but still, I'd want to actually see an empty wall of seats during the heart of the 2nd quarter pr something to really totally buy it.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":p8mh9u62 said:
ringless":p8mh9u62 said:
lvnginhwktwn":p8mh9u62 said:

Weak
Yes lvnginhwktwn, pretty much everyone here thinks you are.

So ringless, what was he bet he didn't pay up on?

ringless

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3c2hu0lu said:
lvnginhwktwn":3c2hu0lu said:
ringless":3c2hu0lu said:
lvnginhwktwn":3c2hu0lu said:

Weak
Yes lvnginhwktwn, pretty much everyone here thinks you are.

So ringless, what was he bet he didn't pay up on?

I am trying to find a thread in which he wasn't suppose to return to this site. It was in one of the threads were he said he'd have the last laugh at the demise of Seattle last year 2014. (They went to the Super Bowl)

It's hard to find one post when he is wrong in so many in regards to how they will kill Seattle during thanksgiving. How Seattle's roster will be unrecognizable. How SF will finish with a better record than Seattle and Arizona. However I can hopefully use a lifeline here and one of these posters may have the link to the bet:

AS there was talk about the future implosion of Seattle and how 49ers would have a better record. One of them became a mod and had forgotten about the bet and couldn't ban him anyways because it was before modership. In any case he is still here posting. The more I look for it the more I realize predictions aren't really his thing.

One of these guys may have the direct info or a recollection of it:
hawksfansinceday1
Laloosh
RichNhansom
Uncle Si

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
^^^^^ I remember most of what you are referring to ringless though unfortunately I can't say I remember him saying something about not coming back to this site. But it's OK, the comedy gold of the fact that he can "smell the fear" of his Niners likely being shit for years to come is worth the fact that dude's still here. I mean he's been reduced to nothing more than a guy that comes in here to be negative towards the Hawks (and sometimes the Cards) because there's nothing positive left to say about his team. The very definition of a 'hater'.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
IIRC it had something to do with Wilson getting a contract or how it would be strctured.

But yes he lost and was suppose to not come back.

Personally I kind of like reading his stuff. It really is comedy gold at times. Besides you know he would just come back with a different user name.

ringless

Reaction score
Fair enough.

Searching for it gave me some laughs anyways because some of the posts were just ridiculous even when facts were presented. But thank you guys for the references

Hwktown. Do you have a tissue? I think I just got some brown on my nose.

NorCal

Reaction score
I have season tickets, so I can give some perspective on how the crowd files into Levi's, if anyone cares. There are always late comers to the game. I sit up high in the 400s and I can look to my left and see the main walkway to the southwest gate into the stadium. There is a steady stream of people walking to the stadium in the first quarter. From my experience, this is pretty similar to how Candlestick was.

As for yesterday, there was some rain that was leading up to the start of the game. There were a lot of people in the concourse (upper deck) just prior to the game. But, as you saw on TV, they all filled in. I would say it was about 80-90% full yesterday. The rain makes a difference here. Whenever it rains people go nuts on the roads. That is just how it is here.

And my opinion, there is no "job" of a fan at the game. You buy a ticket, you can do whatever the hell you want. Thats how I feel about that.

Jville

Reaction score
NorCal":1rdhondx said:
The rain makes a difference here. Whenever it rains people go nuts on the roads. That is just how it is here.

I believe you. And It is not just in California where they go nuts. They go nuts regardless of what state they are in. It is bad enough in dry conditions when they are on everybody's bumper and pissed off at anyone going less than 7 MPH over the speed limit. But when it rains, they actually speed up and try to mate with rear bumpers.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Marvin49":t6xwfgkv said:
ringless":t6xwfgkv said:
lvnginhwktwn":t6xwfgkv said:

Yikes.....ok, this conversation took a bad turn...

The toaster in Glendale AZ has had 15,000 empty seats on a regular basis prior to this year. They "sell out" every game too...poor advertisers are forced to pay for unsold seats and up til recently, there were a lot of them.