More 49ers implosion awesomeness...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3q23m1e4 said:
JaiSeaSea":3q23m1e4 said:
Looked full enough on tv and they seemed pretty loud supporting their team.

Yeah. TBH I was surprised how much noise was being generated in the stadium on defenisve third downs given that the team was 2-6.

I've never been to Levi's so I can't really comment on it without any experience, but that the "look how empty it is!" pictures are always of the sunny side of the stadium before the game starts or during half time makes me think those pictures are usually pretty deceptive of the actual experience.* (Marvin has season tix, so he'd be the only one here who'd actually know).

*IIRC there were some floating around last year from just after kickoff at the start of the 3rd quarter, but still, I'd want to actually see an empty wall of seats during the heart of the 2nd quarter pr something to really totally buy it.
It is November (not August or September) the sunny side of that stadium should be where you'd want to sit right???

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":tmqeclup said:
The toaster in Glendale AZ has had 15,000 empty seats on a regular basis prior to this year. They "sell out" every game too...poor advertisers are forced to pay for unsold seats and up til recently, there were a lot of them.

Toaster? I thought it had A/C and a retractible roof?

ringless

Reaction score
rideaducati":2vndsgkk said:
Marvin49":2vndsgkk said:
ringless":2vndsgkk said:
lvnginhwktwn":2vndsgkk said:
Ringess aka Ball less, butthurt much? Its not my fault your own forum doesn't like you, webzone doesn't like you, and the only place you seem to feel that warm fuzzy feeling your looking for, is here.

Since its against the rules to attack the poster I will generalize:

Brown-nose (broun-nohz) slang

verb (used without object), brown-nosed, brown-nosing.

1. To curry favor; behave obsequiously.

My forum takes issue that I see fault in my team.

You on the other hand don't keep your word. Or are not a man of your word. I personally don't know you and because you say one thing and do another I don't have a lot of respect for you. If you say one thing, and do another. How can you be trusted. Not a personal attack but a verifiable truth. You made a bet and lost yet here you are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honesty

Honesty refers to a facet of moral character and connotes positive and virtuous attributes such as integrity, truthfulness, and straightforwardness, including straightforwardness of conduct, along with the absence of lying, cheating, theft, etc. Furthermore, honesty means being trustworthy, loyal, fair, and sincere.

I realize that I also need to try to tone things down when talking to people who may not be of the same intelligence which is my fault. It's not that I am but hurt. It's that I just struggle with said people at times because I can be impatient. Which is not a virtue of mine to say the least. But I will try to be more understanding of you.

Yikes.....ok, this conversation took a bad turn...

The toaster in Glendale AZ has had 15,000 empty seats on a regular basis prior to this year. They "sell out" every game too...poor advertisers are forced to pay for unsold seats and up til recently, there were a lot of them.

Okay, well thats just a lie. You however are consistent at making things up you believe to be true but you never can provide links. Like, you never, ever can. But again, I will do it for you. As usual.

First off lets take a look at the capacity for the Cardinals. Its listed at 63,400 Seats. So you are saying only 48,400 attend per game previous to this year. Lets see the last time attendance ever reached anything close to your made up stats as usual.

http://www.stadiumsofprofootball.com/nf ... tadium.htm

http://www.nfl.com/teams/arizonacardina ... onType=REG
2014 Home Attendance
Actual Attendance
Game 1 61,292 63,400
Game 2 61,572
Game 3 61,139
Game 4 61,789
Game 5 61,363
Game 6 62,487
Game 7 62,387
Game 8 63,806

http://www.nfl.com/teams/arizonacardina ... onType=REG
Okay Rideaducati. Lets give you as always the benefit of the doubt when you spout off your non-sense without facts.
Lets travel back in time to 2013 this time.... Also notice how I post links? Also from NFL.COM

Game 1 60,034
Game 2 60,426
Game 3 61,200
Game 4 60,671
Game 5 60,845
Game 6 60,882
Game 7 60,643
Game 8 63,570

Okay, maybe you made a mistake. maybe you were thinking of 2012. If so I apologize, or wait... Maybe not
http://www.nfl.com/teams/arizonacardina ... onType=REG (Link again)

Game 1 60,032
Game 2 60,436
Game 3 60,183
Game 4 60,385
Game 5 62,810
Game 6 60,062
Game 7 60,483
Game 8 62,734

Feel free to go all the way back and it will take you 10 years to find a game UNDER 60,000 of 63,400 on actual attendance.

Yes there is truth in the fact tickets are bought up and given away. But does that matter?

Also. AZ leads the league opposition in false starts at home since 2006. Is it as loud as Clink? No. But there is certainly a HFA there and it is certainly loud

rideaducati

Reaction score
I have been inside that stadium for several games and there were AT LEAST 10,000 empty seats for the ENTIRE GAME. I think they are somehow fudging their attendance figures. They brought people down from the upper level to fill in where TV cameras could see and two thirds of the upper deck on the opposite side of the stadium was empty.

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":ftx7vwe0 said:
I have been inside that stadium for several games and there were AT LEAST 10,000 empty seats for the ENTIRE GAME. I think they are somehow fudging their attendance figures. They brought people down from the upper level to fill in where TV cameras could see and two thirds of the upper deck on the opposite side of the stadium was empty.

Which games? I have Gamepass so it would be easy to confirm. Unless it has changed the NFL only counts people in seats as attendance.

ringless

Reaction score
rideaducati":1cj6hevn said:

Okay but for some reason they have the Rams attendance very low! Around 50-52k at best!

Why aren't they fudging those numbers?

I think that what you might see is lets say there are 3k empty seats our of 63k. Then maybe you see another 3k walking around, then maybe you slightly over estimate the amount of open seats. That would make the most sense.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":2p5jd0z0 said:
rideaducati":2p5jd0z0 said:

Okay but for some reason they have the Rams attendance very low! Around 50-52k at best!

I think that what you might see is lets say there are 3k empty seats our of 63k. Then maybe you see another 3k walking around, then maybe you slightly over estimate the amount of open seats. That would make the most sense.

They aren't fudging the Rams attendance numbers because the Rams owner wants all the ammo he can get to be able to move to Los Angeles.

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":3qqirb9m said:
ringless":3qqirb9m said:
rideaducati":3qqirb9m said:

They aren't fudging the Rams attendance numbers because the Rams owner wants all the ammo he can get to be able to move to Los Angeles.

True. Kroenke's all but smeared shit in the seats to keep fans away. (Thanks to theENGLISHseahawk for the idea.)

Rex

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2lq2j2vh said:
The 49ers are just a stain on the NFC West's trousers.

Where on the trousers? :lol:

ringless

Reaction score
MARVIN!!!

Question for you about Carlos Hyde. Why don't the 49ers just IR him and let him get healthy? He's gotten pretty knicked up this year. There is certainly nothing to gain from plodding him out there when the team is clearly going through some transitions.

Next year is a new year. With a new chance to compete. Why risk his health now?

Marvin49

Reaction score
ringless":1ckxay2k said:
MARVIN!!!

Question for you about Carlos Hyde. Why don't the 49ers just IR him and let him get healthy? He's gotten pretty knicked up this year. There is certainly nothing to gain from plodding him out there when the team is clearly going through some transitions.

Next year is a new year. With a new chance to compete. Why risk his health now?

My only guess is that they have not thrown in the towel completely.

They did sign another RB today so possible they eventually put him on IR.

chris98251

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":2h67e9tf said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/timkawakami/status/672646220939026433[/tweet]

Are they redecorating with Raiders Logos?

Polaris

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":2wv8s8l8 said:

Wut? The Niners actually have a front office these days?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":3tqd3k64 said:
<in my best echoing evil wizard of oz voice> "Pay no attention to that man on Twitter, he's not on the approved sportswriters list!" <clears throat> "There is nothing to see here, move along!" 8)