Murray Out

Ruminator

Reaction score
Always hate Seahawks having to play Cards in AZ. DK tweaked a knee there this year, but not severely, so I was elated when we managed to get out of there without suffering anything major, for once.

I guess next weekend's Broncos/Cards game will be the battle of backup QBs. Hope McCoy plays lights out and/or Rypien struggles.

James in PA

Reaction score
Always hate Seahawks having to play Cards in AZ. DK tweaked a knee there this year, but not severely, so I was elated when we managed to get out of there without suffering anything major, for once.

I guess next weekend's Broncos/Cards game will be the battle of backup QBs. Hope McCoy plays lights out and/or Rypien struggles.
Have they said Wilson definitely won't play? As bad as that injury looked, I can see him answering all the concussion questions the way he's supposed to and lobbying hard to play. After not completely sucking for once last week, he probably feels like he's turned the corner.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Have they said Wilson definitely won't play? As bad as that injury looked, I can see him answering all the concussion questions the way he's supposed to and lobbying hard to play. After not completely sucking for once last week, he probably feels like he's turned the corner.

He said he felt great today, and the protocol is only five days including practice

Polk738

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that stadium has surpassed FedEx field now for most injuries accured

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Omg the cards are imploding...oh wait they’re not, oh wait they are

Ruminator

Reaction score
Tua's second concussion that was particularly gruesome, being cumulative after the first one, and other QBs missing time this season due to concussions, had me thinking Russ would certainly miss a week. Guess we'll see.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I am sad for Cards fans. They are true fans and deserve better than this idiot child supported by his idiot coach.

Better days ahead when they are both gone.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I can't stand the guy, but that just plain sucked. Player goes down on his own, he's done. I've been to a few games out there, I'm not sure I would call them true fans. Stadium, is full of opposing fans, on the regular.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
They're a lot of fans (snowbirds, retirees) 2nd, adopted team perhaps.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I lived in the Phoenix area for 20 yrs moved out 2020 the area has a lot of transplants and if the team isn’t playing well they will stop going to the games. When I moved to the area I was going to games at Sun Devil Stadium where your seat was an aluminum bench seat that would be too hot to sit on during the 1st month the season

Not a fan of Murray I would have cut my losses and not given him an extension there were too many red flags with him. I understand the drafting of him it was a lean draft year with Bosa being the only other player worth drafting at #1