Must win?

Is the SNF game against the Eagles a MUST WIN?

• Yes

Votes: 55 77.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Don't care

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
If we lose we're tied with Atlanta, but win the tiebreaker by div rec (I think), so we still make the playoffs if we win out. The Rams, as noted above, have a tough schedule, so we could even lose tonight and still win the div. So some of yuz is gettin a bit melodramatic about how much we really need to win this game. That being said, go kick some Eagles ass, Hawks!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":29ljhfvq said:
If we lose we're tied with Atlanta, but win the tiebreaker by div rec (I think), so we still make the playoffs if we win out. The Rams, as noted above, have a tough schedule, so we could even lose tonight and still win the div. So some of yuz is gettin a bit melodramatic about how much we really need to with this game. That being said, go kick some Eagles ass, Hawks!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atlanta was ahead of us before they lost today with a 7-4 record.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":vdolx2iv said:
Lords of Scythia":vdolx2iv said:
If we lose we're tied with Atlanta, but win the tiebreaker by div rec (I think), so we still make the playoffs if we win out. The Rams, as noted above, have a tough schedule, so we could even lose tonight and still win the div. So some of yuz is gettin a bit melodramatic about how much we really need to with this game. That being said, go kick some Eagles ass, Hawks!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atlanta was ahead of us before they lost today with a 7-4 record.
Yes indeed, they now have five losses.

sutz

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":13ikv39a said:
If we lose we're tied with Atlanta, but win the tiebreaker by div rec (I think), so we still make the playoffs if we win out. The Rams, as noted above, have a tough schedule, so we could even lose tonight and still win the div. So some of yuz is gettin a bit melodramatic about how much we really need to win this game. That being said, go kick some Eagles ass, Hawks!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Atlanta beat us. We lose H-H, first tiebreaker. :(

sutz

Reaction score
Oh, and while I won't vote "must win" yet, I'll allow that this is definitely a "statement" game.

;)

ducks41468

Reaction score
Yes, because at some point we need to stop procrastinating and start winning these games and not just talking about scenarios, because eventually the scenarios turn into "we're screwed unless 3 other teams lose out."

Latest posts