My brother texted me that Kaep has been signed....

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I agree fully Chris, but DET doesn't have anything to lose by fail Marying here.

They lacked depth to overcome losing the pieces that they did either to injury or to trade. They have a hurt franchise QB that it makes no sense putting out there for a lost season. They bring Kaep in this year, all the sudden Martha gets showered as the wise doyenne going far back in the NFL 100. Patricia/Quinn look open minded and progressive. And if it doesn't work, they're inured from race-baiting in a way few other teams are.

chris98251

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":p95kaea7 said:
I agree fully Chris, but DET doesn't have anything to lose by fail Marying here.

They lacked depth to overcome losing the pieces that they did either to injury or to trade. They have a hurt franchise QB that it makes no sense putting out there for a lost season. They bring Kaep in this year, all the sudden Martha gets showered as the wise doyenne going far back in the NFL 100. Patricia/Quinn look open minded and progressive. And if it doesn't work, they're inured from race-baiting in a way few other teams are.

Detroit has not been deemed wise at anything since Megatron and Barry Sanders. For them it would be looked at as a gimmick to bring no shows to the stadium.

olyfan63

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":393blp6p said:
Hmmmm, there seems to be a couple posts missing from this thread. :stirthepot:

For the best. Way off topic. I think they were moved to the PWR forum. What, the PWR forum exists no more? Darn.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
olyfan63":3aquoy58 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3aquoy58 said:
Hmmmm, there seems to be a couple posts missing from this thread. :stirthepot:

For the best. Way off topic. I think they were moved to the PWR forum. What, the PWR forum exists no more? Darn.
FWIW I thought you both made good points but both kind of went off the rails too. The rhetoric gets really old on both sides. I guess that makes me a moderate