My flight in from SFO this morning

salukihawk12

Reaction score
In town for the game from Kentucky, I had a two day layover in San Fran and visited some family. Flew up to SeaTac this morning on Virgin Airlines. The trip didn't start out well as the attendants gave priority boarding to everyone wearing Niners gear and I got some gentle ribbing wearing my Seahawks sweatshirt. As we were ready to take off though, the pilot got on the intercom and all was right in the world again. It went something like this:

'This is your Captain speaking. Welcome to Blue Friday. We have about a 90 minute flight into balmy Seattle. For those of you on the left side of the plane, as we arrive, you will be able to see the massive 12th man flag flying high from the Space Needle. For those of you on the right side of the plane, you will be able to see the best stadium in the NFL, Centurylink Field. Hope everyone has a great flight. GO HAWKS' !!!

AWESOME!!

:0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
I leave tomorrow AM from PHoenix to Seattle on Alaska Air for the game (section 133, row H). We will be donning our Seahawks #3 jerseys. I'll let you know if we get any special treatment at all :)

Shock2k

Reaction score
salukihawk12":kdhqu691 said:
In town for the game from Kentucky, I had a two day layover in San Fran and visited some family. Flew up to SeaTac this morning on Virgin Airlines. The trip didn't start out well as the attendants gave priority boarding to everyone wearing Niners gear and I got some gentle ribbing wearing my Seahawks sweatshirt. As we were ready to take off though, the pilot got on the intercom and all was right in the world again. It went something like this:

'This is your Captain speaking. Welcome to Blue Friday. We have about a 90 minute flight into balmy Seattle. For those of you on the left side of the plane, as we arrive, you will be able to see the massive 12th man flag flying high from the Space Needle. For those of you on the right side of the plane, you will be able to see the best stadium in the NFL, Centurylink Field. Hope everyone has a great flight. GO HAWKS' !!!

AWESOME!!

Ok, get me that flight number, so I can send that pilot some love.

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
My friend is a teacher and her students were told to wear 49 gear today. She said she came into the classroom and of her co-workers hung a Seahawk flag (very large) from the ceiling. Go Hawks.

sassypants

Reaction score
That's my best friend! He's been walking around San Fran all week in Hawks stuff and was flying a 12 flag from his balcony down there as well!

Laloosh

Reaction score
salukihawk12":20irh6ok said:

AWESOME!!

66w7g_zps873bd156.jpg

OP
OP
salukihawk12

salukihawk12

Reaction score
Ok, get me that flight number, so I can send that pilot some love.[/quote]

It was Virgin Airlines Flight 740. What an amazing airline. My first time, definitely won't be my last.

Sat next to a Niners fan who I tried to strike up a conversation with, but between it's bitter snarl and limited vocabulary, I decided eventually it better be left alone. Plus it stunk like raw sewage.

Just got back from the fan rally downtown. Good times. The electricity in the air is palpable!! Can't wait till Sunday!!

Largent80

Reaction score
When I flew up for the September game I was wearing my Hawk jersey and the TSA lady said you are wearing the wrong jersey. I said, umm I believe you to be erroneous, and I will search you out after I return.

After the beatdown I saw her and she just smiled.

Latest posts