Fan story from Seattle/Arizona game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Snowbirds Practice Field

Well, for me this did not start out great and did not end great..but the middle was fantastic.

Saturday morning I lost water. I had enough water to make coffee and then it did not work no more. So I prepped for the trip and left. No worries tho, I got water back when I got home.

Flight down was perfect. NO problems. Caught up with Riverdog and headed to see an old friend. No show…will figure out that later. Got to the room checked in and it was not made up. So got a different room. This is starting to sound like Cincy.

Left there and went down to chilis and met up with Mr and Mrs FlyingGreg. Had dinner and a great time. Back to the rooms and out.

Got up and headed to the Waffle house like in Cincy. Ate and went to McFaddens. Felt like it was a welcome back thing with all the blue and green in the area. It was about 1030 am and it was just warming up for the wall of blue. You could see it. Stuck around there for a while and watched the games on redzone and a couple of games on the other tvs. Somewhere near halftime on the first set of games, Ringless wanders in and we meet up. Brought him over to where we were at and had some great discussion on our teams. Met our group and we were both pleased. About the beginning of the 4th quarter, we took off for our game. Things were a tiny bit different at this game as security tightened it up a tiny bit. But not that bad that it was not appreciated. We separated from ringless and headed to our seats. We watched the game thru half and went to get liquids and snacks. Got back and saw what was to be the finish of the game with the other side of the field becoming more and more of a desert. It was so bad, they had to spread some flags out there to cover the area. Some Seattle fans obliged covering the seats to keep the seats protected just in case the fans came back, of course.

Game ends and we think about going back to McFaddens. But as it was a pain in the neck last year to get seating and very inconvenient, we decide to head back to the Tilted Kilt. On the way to the car, Greg recognizes Ludwigs Drummer wandering past us going back to the others in his group. I immediately turn around and jog back toward him and hook up with Drummer, NYCoug, and tooshort. They will have to provide the pic. I did not get one of that encounter. We got a pic and then I ran back to find where we parked and the wait to leave was on. We got to the Kilt at the end of the first series of plays after the kickoff. It was that maddening. Did not expect that due to the emptiness of the stands by the beginning of the 4th quarter. Weird.

Got to the kilt, ate dinner and watched most of the Minnesota/Green Bay game, then went back to the motel. I watched the rest in the room.

Got up the next morning, checked out and Riverdog drove us to the airport. I waited for my flight and then it was delayed for about half an hour. Got to my home airport in boise bout 5pm or so and found I had a flat tire. In no mood to fix it, I got a room and spent the night in Boise then the next morning got what I needed to fix it. Got home fixed the water problems. Pictures to follow when I get them downloaded.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
A few pics....more after.

Attachments

• MrsGregMark.jpg
    MrsGregMark.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 1,408
  • 12flagfan.jpg
    12flagfan.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 1,408
  • Ringless Greg Riverdog.jpg
    Ringless Greg Riverdog.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 1,408
OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
More pics.

Attachments

• Az Seahawkers Kilt.jpg
    Az Seahawkers Kilt.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,396
  • Greg number 1.jpg
    Greg number 1.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 1,396
  • Destiny.jpg
    Destiny.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,396

tooshort

Reaction score
Good to meet Ya for a quick second after that beautiful spectacle of destruction... :thirishdrinkers: I think that pic was on Coug's phone, we'll try and track it down :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
tooshort":32i8xqth said:
Good to meet Ya for a quick second after that beautiful spectacle of destruction... :thirishdrinkers: I think that pic was on Coug's phone, we'll try and track it down :thirishdrinkers:

We left a few minutes after the last second and that is when we got the flag pics of our group. Still kinda surprised it took us half an hour to get from there to the Kilt. I think it was about 15 mins in the parking lot trying to move.

A pleasure meeting y'all. :thirishdrinkers:

Laloosh

Reaction score
What? No pics of the fiance? I am disappoint.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1qphbs6u said:
Laloosh":1qphbs6u said:
What? No pics of the fiance? I am disappoint.

He showed up as a single. I had no choice.

I see your reputation precedes you :3:

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
LymonHawk":139tqjo5 said:
Seahawkfan80":139tqjo5 said:
A few pics....more after.

Is that you in the blue jersey, white cap?

Naw...that is Riverdog. he is also behind Ringless in the bar pic. I was the pic taker.