My Neighbor Broncos/49ers Fan Strikes Again

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
OrFan":21uhs60a said:
Todd, put on a Super Bowl champions shirt and go near him so he has no choice other than to say something again. When he opens his mouth, just point at the shirt and start laughing as you walk away shaking your head.
That's some good advice... bwahwawa :mrgreen:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
mikeak":14m9i2qp said:
Point out that Philip Rivers career has gotten worse per kid he has had....
If he was the Broncos QB, he'd have made the Super Bowl more competitive than Peyton did. I guarantee it.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
He did not end up passed out on his lawn with the SUV crashed after his wife beat him with a golf club. We are alright here, nothing to see.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
This could end up being the opposite of RW doing something wrong. If they are drifting apart and efforts to bring their marriage back together fails then getting a divorce is the best thing to do. There are amiable divorces where there was no wrong on either side they just fell out of love for whatever reason. We don't know enough to place blame if there is blame to place.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Your neighbor is reveling in a divorce because it makes RW seem less perfect? Great attitude. Sounds like a peach.

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros, just tell your neighbor that Russell Wilson realized that being Married to one women was selfish, there is a world of women out there that he can make feel important and loved and he wanted to enhance their lifes experience.

olyfan63

Reaction score
^^^ This. It was a humanitarian gesture.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Does everyone realize... Russell taking off his wedding band...
This brings Wilson's Rings Per Year (RPY) average down to zero?

NINEster

Reaction score
Rivalry FANaticism aside, it's not cool to dwell on a player's personal struggles like this.

However, the OP's neighbor has a legitimate point -- Wilson has been lavished a little too heavily with praise. It gets annoying to hear about it all the time and have the good guy mantra shoved down your throat.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Aros":58zcj1t8 said:
So a few weeks ago I posted that my neighbor, the Broncos/49ers fan, had made a comment that he would give anything to hear some kind of scandal about Russell Wilson. How he was so sick of hearing about how great of a person he was, how he could do no wrong. It was funny, and we both had a laugh about it.

Now after the news of the imminent divorce and no doubt the inevitable media stories Of What Russell Did Wrong, he is getting his wish.

It just sucks. I'm not trying to get into a debate about what we think happened, just that he said what he said and it seems to be coming to fruition. And to make matters worse, he thinks it's hilarious that the Hawks only got one prime time home game while several other teams got many more.

#shootmeintheface

Been hearing this 49er/Broncos neighbor tale for a few years now. If you haven't figured out what to do yet...Move Out.

I had one of them neighbors. Had. 8) They're buried in my back yard. Betwixt you and me that is.