My Neighbor Broncos/49ers Fan Strikes Again

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
You just gotta remind him that a QB with marital problems beat the brakes off his Donkos.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
How is this a scandal? This is exactly what any responsive adult would do in a situation with no children if both aren't getting what they want. I am sure with Russell gallivanting across the country - devoting enough time to his wife was simply not able to happen. If his wife wanted more, like children or something, I am sure they just couldn't see eye to eye. She is a little older than him so I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to hold off having children for a while and she didn't want to wait that long.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Kaepernuk wearing another NFL teams hat so it can match his flamboyant g string underwear is a much bigger offense than Russell deciding he's better off as a bachelor as far as starting NFL quarterbacks are concerned.

rideaducati

Reaction score
What an idiot. Those prime time road games sure beat the 10:00 am road games.

You should ask him what the donkos have done to improve their offense so that they MIGHT be able to score more than eight measly points against the Seahawks. The improvements to their defense MIGHT be able to hold the Seahawks to thirty points now.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2zbslce2 said:
Sports Hernia":2zbslce2 said:
No, this century. Last Donks Lombardi was 1999, and Whiners was 1995, last century. You missed my typo though. 8)
Oh, I thought you were referring to all-time number of Lombardi Trophies for each franchise; I was implying we were going to blow past five before this decade was up. :)
LOL, oh no. ...but we just might do that. 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ewb8cj1 said:
Sports Hernia":2ewb8cj1 said:
No, this century. Last Donks Lombardi was 1999, and Whiners was 1995, last century. You missed my typo though. 8)
Oh, I thought you were referring to all-time number of Lombardi Trophies for each franchise; I was implying we were going to blow past five before this decade was up. :)
LOL, oh no. ...but we just might do that. 8)

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Do we know if any other Seahawks are divorced??

Of course not, and we dont even care.

This is only news because:

A. The Seahawks announced it, which was weird.
B. Wilson makes a point of painting an all american/squeaky clean/I'm always posing for photos at childrens hospital- image so it raised eyebrows.
C. We know of his wife from her draft day weird face.....and its the off season.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Divorce? Without kids It's easier than adopting a pet from the Human Society. With them... eh.. A little more difficult but very doable. It certainly isn't controversial at this point in Society.

Russ is a genius and doesn't do "fail". When I get reports of him being busted with weed (wait, not possible in WA) assault weapons (again, not possible in WA) or DUI involving a hit a run with an illegal weapon I will start getting concerned.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'd make Todd's neighbor cry if he was my neighbor. Being a whiners AND a Donks fan he probably has the emotional stability of a jellyfish. Must suck that the same team (Seattle) ended both of his favorite team's seasons and in such dramatic (but different) fashion! :lol:

chris98251

Reaction score
To bad you can't get one of those window screens or overlays that you can see thru that has a picture on them and put them on your front faceing windows, one of the Tip of course, and the other of the Snap in the Super Bowl.

Giblien

Reaction score
For the folks out there thinking that this is going to affect RW's play, I say BS. If the divorce is happening now, in all likely-hood things were bad a home long before the Super Bowl. If anything, it gives me more confidence that he will play even better next year because he will not have to divide his attention (not that it SOUNDS like he was giving his wife the time a wife deserves anyway...I could be wrong) between his football and being a husband.

chris98251

Reaction score
Playing, practice, conditioning, film room, interviews, appearences, Football camps, off season work out programs, time to promote endorcements, time for public services, any services for his faith, oh yeah Sleeping and eating.

Wife either has to be patient and be involved or enjoy the ride, if she can't then yeah I can see the seperation happening. He is setting them up for life, any one play can end it all.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Work, Temporary duty elsewhere, long hours during the day and homework at night. Yup...one of the reasons I did not put another person in a bad position. I had opportunities...but did not want them to suffer for my situation.

OrFan

Reaction score
Todd, put on a Super Bowl champions shirt and go near him so he has no choice other than to say something again. When he opens his mouth, just point at the shirt and start laughing as you walk away shaking your head.