JL Skinner SS
Cameron Ward QB
John Michael Schmitz C
Owen Pappoe LB
Steve Avila C/G

Last edited:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Need to draft a top QB, other than that I don’t have issue with your list.

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
If we can’t get a top tier qb with our first pick .. Levis or Richardson, I would like to pick up Dorian Thompson Robinson. Wilson, skinner would be really nice tho

massari

Reaction score
Resign Geno and worry about top QB later..The top are weak
We need to fill a bunch of holes on D and other spots.
A QB isn't going to fix what we need.
Drafting strictly for needs out of desperation gets you LJ Collier. Only select someone if they're one of the best prospects available.

Schneider will draft a QB early if he really loves one, like when he was going take Josh Allen and Mahomes if they had an Aaron Rodgers type fall down the board.

“I don’t feel like we have — and me, personally — have done a good enough job of continuing to acquire quarterbacks all the way through,”

And ever since the Packers had to scramble in search of reason why Aaron Rodgers was dropping in the 2005 NFL Draft, Schneider has vowed to make sure he knew everything he could about the quarterbacks in the draft. Even if his team already had a starter set in stone. It’s also why he went to Wyoming to take a look at Josh Allen, just in case.

“I was in Green Bay when Aaron Rodgers fell,” Schneider said. “So we didn’t . . . I mean, Aaron Rodgers was supposed to be the first pick in the draft, and we weren’t necessarily as prepared as we should have been for him to fall. When you get to draft day, you want to make decisions like game-day decisions, right? So be prepared. And so, quite frankly, when we acquired Aaron that day we had to make some more calls during [the] draft, which you never really want to do, right? ‘OK, why is he falling?'”

Mahomes was a high upside low floor prospect that many were quick to dismiss. Not JS though.

Last edited:

uncle fester

Reaction score
Scramble for a Rd.1 QB might get ugly this draft. As of today (12/26) there’s a case for six of the top ten potentially looking for a QB and that’s with me deliberately ignoring Seattle’s plans to highlight how much this could be a thing elsewhere.

Looking for a QB, in current drafting order:

1 Houston
4 Arizona
5 Indianapolis
6 Atlanta
8 Carolina
9 Las Vegas

(Yeah, The Raiders might be a stretch but not that much of one right now)

And that’s before you get to the rest of the teams with uncertain QB rooms:

15 NYJ
20 Tampa Bay
21 Washington
23 NYG

So eleven teams that could look to move up to grab this year’s bright young thing.

Doubt it’ll be an orderly queue…

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
Scramble for a Rd.1 QB might get ugly this draft. As of today (12/26) there’s a case for six of the top ten potentially looking for a QB and that’s with me deliberately ignoring Seattle’s plans to highlight how much this could be a thing elsewhere.

Looking for a QB, in current drafting order:

1 Houston
4 Arizona
5 Indianapolis
6 Atlanta
8 Carolina
9 Las Vegas

(Yeah, The Raiders might be a stretch but not that much of one right now)

And that’s before you get to the rest of the teams with uncertain QB rooms:

15 NYJ
20 Tampa Bay
21 Washington
23 NYG

So eleven teams that could look to move up to grab this year’s bright young thing.

Doubt it’ll be an orderly queue…
I think LV would definitely part w Carr if a solid QB fell to them. Best friend is a Raiders fan and they are ready to move on. You think Arizona would select a qb? I could see that If they are fed up w his attitude.

uncle fester

Reaction score
I think LV would definitely part w Carr if a solid QB fell to them. Best friend is a Raiders fan and they are ready to move on. You think Arizona would select a qb? I could see that If they are fed up w his attitude.
Yeah, Raider fan friends here want him gone too. Carr would certainly end up on the carousel.
I can see a house clean coming with Arizona. New brooms wouldn't be loyal to Murray and could well draft a replacement and just run his contract down.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Yeah, Raider fan friends here want him gone too. Carr would certainly end up on the carousel.
I can see a house clean coming with Arizona. New brooms wouldn't be loyal to Murray and could well draft a replacement and just run his contract down.
With Murray it’s how much of a dead cap hit are you comfortable with if you release him after the 2026 only a $7 million hit

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Would like to see them grab one of Will Anderson/Jalen Carter with their first pick and Anthony Richardson/Will Levis with the second 1st round pick.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Seeing how well last pick in the draft Brock Purdy is playing for the digits, it does make you wonder if it makes more sense to get a qb after the 1st round, and let him develop behind Geno or whomever for a year. Or, just throw him to the wolves like we did with Wilson. However, if there is a qb they are crazy about, then get him. No telling if this opportunity will ever come around again.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Resign Geno and worry about top QB later..The top are weak
We need to fill a bunch of holes on D and other spots.
A QB isn't going to fix what we need.
No way I’m passing on a franchise QB with one good half of a season at 32. He’s been good enough that if you don’t feel great about any of them you can pass them up but if you think a franchise guy is there you have to take him.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
No way I’m passing on a franchise QB with one good half of a season at 32. He’s been good enough that if you don’t feel great about any of them you can pass them up but if you think a franchise guy is there you have to take him.
I kind of changed my thought after watching Stroud..I wouldn't be against picking him.
We have a lot of holes and one more season of RW dead cap?Not sure..
I like Geno at the right price but he's not the long term answer of 5 yrs or more