Seahawks Dream Prospects rounds 1-2

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
To play safety, wouldn't his 6'7" be too tall, and his 4.8 sec 40 be too slow? Is he the son of Andre Carter of 9ers?
I think I was wrong but I thought I heard he can play the position, probably wrong.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
I think I was wrong but I thought I heard he can play the position, probably wrong.
he's an edge / blitzing outside LB. he had 15.5 sacks last year doing so. with his frame you could move him inside on passing downs, like we did w/ michael bennett

12forlife

Reaction score
1.Jalen Carter DL
1.Trenton Simspn LB
2.JL John Michael Schmitz C
2.Jordan Battle S
3.Andrew Vorhees G
Looks good to me, but I think you can make a better pick with 2b pick. Think that is a reach for battle. Maybe Skinner? Good place for another stud Rb, WR or Washington TE outta Georgia. That freak setting the edge for Walker could be huge.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
If Seattle can manage to fix the defensive line with Carter and snag Murphy, while adding a functional and competent linebacker, and add a good starting Center, this draft will have been just as good as 2022.

But I am hoping Seattle at least grabs Carter. If Seattle doesn’t grab Carter, I’m going to be pisssssed!!

I'll be fine if they get Anderson instead, they gotta come away with one of them. For sure.

Unless Denver starts winning, which would be a fitting wet fart to end the year on.

12forlife

Reaction score
Probably not going to draft a LB in the 1st rd
I agree, but Simpson has so much versatility? We probably don't take him though. If the draft were today, and we take Carter @ #2, that fills our biggest need with with the best player in the draft. Our other 1st rd pick is a complete lottery pick. I would take Bijan if available.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Depending on what is done in free agency I am expecting a 2nd DL probably edge or a trade back especially if a 1st rd pick for 2024 draft is included

Palmegranite

Reaction score
that means we gotta root for the cards on sunday.
I understand the sentiment behind the above post.

However, nobody is going to remember some draft pick that was 7, or 8 or 9 or whatever.

But that season W-L record is there for the ages and is a snapshot of the team's success or failure.

Rooting for a division opponent is football blasphemy.

Last edited:

seatownlowdown

Reaction score

However, nobody is going to remember some draft pick that was 7, or 8 or 9 or whatever.

But that season W-L record is there for the ages and is a snapshot of the team's success or failure.

we aren't even making the playoffs. its funny suggesting a shitty non-competitive division opponent means anything more than a regular opponent. i'm not saying lose to the cardinals, i'm saying i hope the broncos do. you know, for logical purposes? draft order actually matters in the nfl. it could be the difference between a hof player and a mediocre player.

get off your high horse and atleast pretend to be logical.

virtue signaling? ofc you're candian.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score

Not in this case we want Denver to lose at all costs I don’t care who their opponent is.

knownone

Reaction score
Jared Verse screams JS & PC draft pick. He looks every bit as good as Will Anderson.

Chevy

Reaction score
Jared Verse screams JS & PC draft pick. He looks every bit as good as Will Anderson.
Verse has elite get off. Anderson not as much, but he is a beast as a run stopper for his size...Trade down for McDonnald or Verse. : )

But Day 1 Anderson will probably be the best of the three. At the end of the year, may not so much.