my projections for picks #40 and #64

TheWebHead

Reaction score
XSF and since my pick at #64, Marcus Smith, was not close to happening thanks to the Eagles, I'll go with Jarvis Landry. Yeah, he's anti-sparq, but he's a baller, he high points balls, he fights for every ball, he's strong, sure handed, he's been a top national prospect since high school... I like him if he's there at #64.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
pcbball12":34s80ntb said:
Ditto on Billy Turner...and I'd be ok with it at either spot in the 2nd. Have thought he was a Seahawk since I first turned on the tape. Guy is an ass kicker, a much needed one after what they have brewing down in Stl. I don't think there is a meaner/nastier OL in this entire draft than him.

Still like 8 WR's id feel comfortable taking in the 2nd. Which is crazy because I figured a few of them would be long gone by this point. They have to be happy as hell right now with so many good players still on the board. Gives them even more opportunity to trade down and add more picks.

That's why I love Turner. I imagine Cable sitting there with drool coming out of his mouth watching his tape. I think he should be there at #64 and so I would prefer we grab the best WR on the board (Latimer IMO). If they felt strongly enough about Hageman or another DL guy, I would be okay with that too.

Latimer/Turner and I will be in heaven though. :179417: :179417:

Chawker

Reaction score
If you want a solid RT then we draft Cameron Fleming RT Standford he is high on Cable's list. Fleming is a excellent run blocker that gets out to the second level to block LBers.

MrNorseman

Reaction score
If Bitonio is still there at 40, I want him.

But I think he is gone.

So I am going with Jordan Matthews or Timmy Jernigan.

If I get Mathews @ 40 I go for OL or DL at 64.

kearly

Reaction score
The one player I want to see Seattle leave this draft with is Billy Turner. They could draft guys I hate with every other pick and I wouldn't care. Turner is a gamble for sure, but he's not as risky as he seems on paper and his upside is like the powerball on a lottery ticket. That plus he's exactly what our OL needs.

Bitonio and Matthews seem so Ruskellian to me. They reek of Ruskell picks. Though in fairness, Ruskell had some 2nd round magic in him.