My Quick Hits

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
-- I once said that I hated the gray uniforms. Bad Aros. Bad, bad, bad Aros.

-- Is it just me or is NFL Network's Alex Flanagan a B--- when it comes to the Hawks? I recall some interview last year that she was clearly poking and prodding PC in an interview to the point he was visibly pissed. He kept his composure but from that moment on I thought, "Huh. Okay, so she's the B who's sole job is to fire coaches and players up for ratings." This seemed true tonight when she interviewed BB and Sherm...Towards the end, she tried to get BB to admit that Sherm talks A LOT during games...In paraphrase..."I heard him talking ALL GAME LONG!!" Sherman looked less than thrilled and BB had a decent response. I'm being kind with the B word but there's another letter I could just as easily apply here.

-- I'm still trying to get over how nuts the post game show was. The 12th Man was in full throat to the point I actually think the hosts looked either nervous or perturbed or a combination of both. It was clear they were not prepared for that, nor had they ever seen anything like it before.

-- That dude who had the block in the back that negated Golden Tate's TD off the punt return? I wanted to punch his face when I saw him smiling when they came back from commercial. Nervous smile or not, DON'T SMILE AFTER COSTING US 7 YOU NOBODY! There. I feel a smidge better.

-- Almost every bad RW play was directly correlated to our piss poor OL protection, period. The first fumble was on RW. That was a coverage sack. He had no business not protecting the football in that situation that close to our endzone. Breaking News: RW has already checked the film and has fixed it.

-- If Lynch really did flip Bevell off when he learned the 3rd down was a passing play, that is too epic for words. LOVE. IT.

-- Can we get a countdown clock for when Okung returns? Please?

-- The 2013 Seahawks makes the 1983-84 Seahawks look like poo. And yes Anastasia, the 2013 Seahawks would beat the crap out of the 2005 Seahawks. Deal.

-- The National Media is clearly on our side. There was so much gushing about this team ALL DAY LONG I couldn't keep track. Anybody who plays the "No Respect" card these days is clearly under the influence of hallucinogens (and not the good kind).

-- 11 days until Seahawks football?? Ugh. Go Hawks!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Aros":395iisiv said:

-- Is it just me or is NFL Network's Alex Flanagan a B--- when it comes to the Hawks? I recall some interview last year that she was clearly poking and prodding PC in an interview to the point he was visibly pissed. He kept his composure but from that moment on I thought, "Huh. Okay, so she's the B who's sole job is to fire coaches and players up for ratings." This seemed true tonight when she interviewed BB and Sherm...Towards the end, she tried to get BB to admit that Sherm talks A LOT during games...In paraphrase..."I heard him talking ALL GAME LONG!!" Sherman looked less than thrilled and BB had a decent response. I'm being kind with the B word but there's another letter I could just as easily apply here.

She basically tried to get PC to apologize for the GB Hail Mary. He was having none of it.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":3a7dwxuf said:
Aros":3a7dwxuf said:

She basically tried to get PC to apologize for the GB Hail Mary. He was having none of it.

That's right. I couldn't recall what the topic was. That witch.

kobebryant

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2rzurdmj said:
Aros":2rzurdmj said:

To be fair, I am pretty sure that post GB hail mary interview was Lindsay Rhodes; who PC had previously had a very good relationship with.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wenhawk":3627sv1w said:
Love the grays what we're you thinking

Here's what I was thinking:

As a uniform color it's flat out ugly. But that doesn't matter in the NFL. Beauty is in the eye of...Yadda yadda...

I am a graphic artist so my eye is trained after 20 years to see what I think is ugly form, ugly color, ugly period. Now, going back to what I just said, beauty is in the eye and all of that. So I get what is ugly to me is gorgeous to someone else. That was never my issue. I just thought that the gray uniforms were not "gray enough", instead, they are nearly an off white. THAT drove my graphic designer eyeballs apeshit.

If you want to be gray, be GRAY not this off-white nonsense where it looks like your white uniforms that you forgot to wash after a few games.

NOW???

I freaking love those gray uniforms. Change of heart as a graphic designer? Not on your life.

As a diehard Seahawks fan?? Damn straight.

When you win in your uniforms, I don't give a damn what color they are.

Gray's win. I'm on board.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
kobebryant":ttinevud said:
To be fair, I am pretty sure that post GB hail mary interview was Lindsay Rhodes; who PC had previously had a very good relationship with.

I don't think so but I can't be certain. She (Alex) looks so familiar from that far back but I cannot say with 100% certainty that it was the same girl but I would bet my good hat that it is.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
kobebryant":236odmq7 said:
E.C. Laloosh":236odmq7 said:
Aros":236odmq7 said:

It was Lindsay Rhodes, and it was a piss poor interview.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I'd agree I would have liked a darker shade of gray as well. My non Hawk fan friends think they are sweet too. Its nice to be so diffrent from other teams. It just fits with this team and city.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Didn't like the grays when the team first wore them but like everyone else I love them now. And you know what? They're gonna look real good in Jersey in February.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Aros":d1w45r42 said:
--

-- Almost every bad RW play was directly correlated to our piss poor OL protection, period. The first fumble was on RW. That was a coverage sack. He had no business not protecting the football in that situation that close to our endzone. Breaking News: RW has already checked the film and has fixed it.

. Go Hawks!

I think your right. he mentioned it himself on the post game interview.

Latest posts