Myles Jack...

seabowl

Reaction score
The decision on not to take Jack was as much the Seahawks docs to make than JS/PC.

sutz

Reaction score
MLOhawks":2zccmll3 said:
Hometown MY ASS. He was a Georgia transplant and only played like 2 years of high school ball at Bellevue, THEN he passed on the hometown Washington Huskies to play for UCLA!
And Bellevue HS is under investigation, big time, for things like bringing in players from other districts (states?) on the down low. Miles is probably better off 3000 miles away. ;)

CPHawk

Reaction score
jake206":1vuh3dyp said:
I feel so bad for this kid.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gregbeacham/status/725892957447004160[/tweet]

Living someplace for a few years, doesn't make it his hometown. He's just as much from Georgia.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1jf60h9u said:
jake206":1jf60h9u said:
Cuz he got passed by everyone...even guy who fell out of a window got picked ahead of him.

Sure....

But he had to know that was a possibility when he withdrew from school early after his injury, and then admitted this week that he may need major surgery in the near future.

He certainly can't be too surprised.

I thing I don't understand is that if you might need surgery, how do you not go ahead and take care of that now? I would think getting started on recovery would be better than "draft me and then I'll need the full time to recover".