NBA Playoffs Thread

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Lol I was just saying for a team that comes out of the west.

Everyone and their mother knows I'm going for the Heatles

SonicHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1wvf5r66 said:
Spurs ain't shit. Thunder in 5. MAYYYYYYBE 6.

GET OUT OF HERE PEACHES.

Come on, Spurs in 5. OKC has been playing like garbage early in games and the Spurs don't let teams 'get back into it' in the 4th.

Spurs in 5, then beat Miami in 5.

m0ng0

Reaction score
I hope the Spurs win it, and that way us Trailblazer fans cans say we got bounced by the champs. Egads I just noticed we have no picks in this years draft, CJ and Leonard better start developing....

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, Parker missing time would hurt... but do you really think Parker is going to miss time?

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
I think the Thunder will win, but I'm hoping for Westbrook to magically think he's superman again and the Spurs capitalize.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Oh that OKC ass is getting beaten til it glows right now.

Can't win with a guy who dresses like an Olson twin.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Thunder are missing Ibaka big time.

Now you see why they chose to pay Ibaka instead of Harden.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It seems that the Thunder are going to get swept by the Spurs. The Thunder have the same problem that's plagued them the past few years. Never seems to change....they have zero presence in the middle. Thus teams with decent power forwards/Centers give them trouble. Spurs have more weapons than the Grizzlies did and that's why they will win the series. Even with Ibaka there, the Thunder wouldn't have much of chance winning. They need more. If Kevin Love is on the block, they need to go get him if they want to be serious contenders to win a championship. Get rid of Kendrick Perkins. That dude is useless.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
They don't need a fantasy loving perimeter big man like Kevin Love, they just need a big man who can post up, play some defense and rebound and maybe hit a free throw or two.

TravTex

Reaction score
SonicHawk":3abpa4ga said:
They don't need a fantasy loving perimeter big man like Kevin Love, they just need a big man who can post up, play some defense and rebound and maybe hit a free throw or two.

Get some Larry Sanders up in there. Or one of the young up 'n comers for a cheaper risk (Koufos?).

Kinda fun being a San Antonian this time of year -- Particularly amused by the Barkley Thing going on.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
TravTex":21s7s6m5 said:
SonicHawk":21s7s6m5 said:

Get some Larry Sanders up in there. Or one of the young up 'n comers for a cheaper risk (Koufos?).

Kinda fun being a San Antonian this time of year -- Particularly amused by the Barkley Thing going on.

I can imagine it's not very fun for the chubbies Barkley is talking about, probably a little warm :lol:

Sanders free throw percentage is way too low. Need someone who can shoot at least .700.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
SonicHawk":v08xj1lm said:

Still would be better than what they are putting on the court right now. While Love may not be an inside presence on offense, he is capable of hitting the outside shot, three and would pull a bigger guy out to guard him. Thus allowing for more room inside. Something none of their other bigs do now (except for Durant).

Defensively, Love averages 12.2 rebounds over his career. That's about twice what the best rebounder on the current roster for the Thunder averages.

Love would deffinitely make the Thunder a much better team. He can provide what Harden did and offer more defensively. That's what's missing. They haven't been the same since they traded Harden.

Latest posts