NBA Playoffs Thread

chris98251

Reaction score
drdiags":1gfjplu3 said:
Being realistic, though I am glad the Thunder are out, but it is just a matter of time before those guys are champions. I remember comparing them to the Dallas Mavericks of Mark Aquire, Rolando Blackmon, Derek Harper, Roy Tarpley, Detlef Schremp and others who never realized their potential and catching the ire of our OKC poster, but these guys are still very young.

I still believe like I said a few years ago, once they go through the fire of trying to become champs, they could go on a Heat-like run of championships. I figured the Seahawks would have a similar period to make it to a championship and win, but it came sooner (thank your significant deity for that).

Unfortunately, I think Clay Bennett and gang will get to see that trophy but maybe I will be dead by then and will not matter.

Until that time we like the undefeated Dolphin team can relish every year that they lose.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Lol I sent a text to my friend after the loss, he's a lakers fan but knows my pain.

It said...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2,799

-The Glove-

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":w6jaiu9a said:
Largent80":w6jaiu9a said:
Peaches suicide alert.

#sadderday

I'm honestly not that bothered, to be honest. The Seahawks SB win and Liverpool's fantastic season have put less emphasis on the Thunder for me this year.

I will say this though - it's time to look at other head coaches. Just don't like the Thunder offense at all. Too simplistic and ineffective against well-coached teams, especially in the playoffs. Oh well.

I agree with the Doc though, just a matter of time before they get a ring or two. You guys enjoy this tho :)

I agree with the coaching. You guys need to get D'Antoni :)

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I think Durant leaves for Brooklyn or Los Angeles or something when his contract is up. The Zombies are small-market and broke. They are so broke that they had to get rid of James Harden, IIRC. Plus, I'm pretty sure Westbrook and Durant don't like one another, or that's the sense I get without having actually seen them play.

Anyway, if they don't win before Durant comes up for a new contract, they get to be the next Sacramento, which is both just and right in this world.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Another year of...

Yaylebron

Takethathaters

bosh-celebrate-3.gif

bosh-champagne-blast.gif

-The Glove-

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3k10he3v said:
-The Glove-":3k10he3v said:
peachesenregalia":3k10he3v said:
Largent80":3k10he3v said:
Peaches suicide alert.

#sadderday

I'm honestly not that bothered, to be honest. The Seahawks SB win and Liverpool's fantastic season have put less emphasis on the Thunder for me this year.

I will say this though - it's time to look at other head coaches. Just don't like the Thunder offense at all. Too simplistic and ineffective against well-coached teams, especially in the playoffs. Oh well.

I agree with the Doc though, just a matter of time before they get a ring or two. You guys enjoy this tho :)

I agree with the coaching. You guys need to get D'Antoni :)

Ha! D'antoni is the worst. Throw knows how I feel about that muppet. I'd take coach Karl in a heartbeat tho.

That's exactly why I want the Thunder to hire him

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
20140506 jla aa4 7220 standard 7090

We got a Lombardi and Clay got tears, its a beautiful thing when you think about it, guys.

chris98251

Reaction score
Karl feels the same way about the Thunder that Payton does, good luck with that. Money does talk but I think it would be a hard hard sell and in the end if he did take it he would be making the biggest salary in the league.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Karl wants the Lakers job, it's pretty apperant if you read his comments from earlier in the post season.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Isn't he from TX?

I wonder if him and Baldwin have a wager, Baldwin's a heat fan.

Latest posts