Ndamukong Suh A Ram (Sefarian-Jenkins signs with Jags)

Decimation

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":vh6bdvdc said:
Decimation":vh6bdvdc said:
Man this freaking sucks lol of all teams he has to sign with the Rams.. makes them instant contenders if they weren’t already.

Might have to bench Russ two times a year because he could be on death row.
Nah, he should be short enough to squirt underneath Suh's and Donald's legs.

See my avatar for more information. :les:

Your avatar always makes me laugh my ass off!

adeltaY

Reaction score
Is there an interior OL in the league that can block these guys with anything resembling consistency? Maybe the Eagles and/or Raiders? Cowboys struggled blocking just Donald when they played last year.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Interesting that this is a one year signing, maybe wishful speculation but anyone thinking Suh wants to play here afterall, hes had the big contract, he's got a chance for the ring and then finish off his career at home, John and Pete may have told him we can't pay ya what you need this year, pick your spot sign the 1 yr deal and let's revisit this next offseason when we've got some financial flexibility. He could've gone after the big cash in a couple cities and gotten term, and probably could've pushed for a multi year on the rams, he had enough suiters to push for that, just letting my fandom run wild lol

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Well Seattle isn't winning the division next year. Were probably not making the playoffs either . All the more reason they should take BPA at 18.

adeltaY

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3svtf1t8 said:
One of those "looks too good on paper" situations, methinks.

Reminds me of the 2011 Philadelphia Eagles.

I'm seeing this on twitter and I don't think it's a fair comparison. Goff is better than over the hill Vick or Vince Young. Suh and Donald are three time first team All-Pros. Peters and Talib are better than Nnamdi. I think the eagles had a better OL and maybe ILBs.

Honestly see some serious bargaining going on around here. Sure, a dream team collapse could happen, but it's far less likely than them having a dominant defense. I think injuries are the main obstacle to them succeeding.

mikeak

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":ufsqcq0i said:
One of those "looks too good on paper" situations, methinks.

Reminds me of the 2011 Philadelphia Eagles.

Except you know they had a really good team last year and they just upgraded in multiple areas and have a bunch of cap space....

Besides that yeah maybe....

original poster

Reaction score
They're doing exactly what they should be doing, going all in when you have multiple stars on rookie deals. Ring a bell?

I don't think Donald steps foot on a football field without a new deal, though. And with their (estimated) cap space at around $14M after the Suh signing, plus playing the PS, rookies and keeping money back for IR they simply cannot afford Donald this season.

I'd like to play them week 1 and week 2 please, when Donald likely isn't in the game.

I believe 1st round rookies playing on their 5th year option have to play in at least 6 games to avoid their contract tolling into next season so the Rams may very well not get him on the field until week 11.

Or maybe they are trading him, which would also be scary given the compensation they'd get. Although that's probably unlikely given Suh is only a one year deal.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":36p7guf5 said:
original poster":36p7guf5 said:
Done deal to the Rams. $14M per rapoport
Ahhh, I miss having an electric quarterback on a cheap rookie deal. Those were the days.
Wait till its a lower powered and mega expensive version..I've missed those days for some time now
Congrats Alice..Your team is all in..It may blow up in their faces but they are trying and I know you
have stuck with them no matter what so I'm happy for you.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Another funny one I saw-

Rams starting lineup for 2018

Blockbuster movies

RedAlice

Reaction score
original poster":z53tp2b1 said:
They're doing exactly what they should be doing, going all in when you have multiple stars on rookie deals. Ring a bell?

I don't think Donald steps foot on a football field without a new deal, though. And with their (estimated) cap space at around $14M after the Suh signing, plus playing the PS, rookies and keeping money back for IR they simply cannot afford Donald this season.

I'd like to play them week 1 and week 2 please, when Donald likely isn't in the game.

I believe 1st round rookies playing on their 5th year option have to play in at least 6 games to avoid their contract tolling into next season so the Rams may very well not get him on the field until week 11.

Or maybe they are trading him, which would also be scary given the compensation they'd get. Although that's probably unlikely given Suh is only a one year deal.

Donald isn’t going anywhere. It was stated he was consulted before the Suh signing and he’s all in.

So, lose that dream.

RedAlice

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2ob6ev78 said:
Thepeelsessions":2ob6ev78 said:
original poster":2ob6ev78 said:
Done deal to the Rams. $14M per rapoport
Ahhh, I miss having an electric quarterback on a cheap rookie deal. Those were the days.
Wait till its a lower powered and mega expensive version..I've missed those days for some time now
Congrats Alice..Your team is all in..It may blow up in their faces but they are trying and I know you
have stuck with them no matter what so I'm happy for you.

Thank you Indy.

It’s crazy! And yes, after the last many years this is completely new and fun.

Let’s see what happens.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":lep37ksv said:
Nope, 3-3 in the division, splitting with all 3 teams in the division.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this.

original poster

Reaction score
RedAlice":1h4i8g9o said:
original poster":1h4i8g9o said:

Donald isn’t going anywhere. It was stated he was consulted before the Suh signing and he’s all in.

So, lose that dream.

As I said, it's very unlikely.

Do you think he will hold out? Or get a new contract?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's fine, agreeing to disagree is pretty normal around here. All in how you look at things. I'd rather believe and be wrong than assume the worst and be right.

chris98251

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3jzvnak2 said:
That's fine, agreeing to disagree is pretty normal around here. All in how you look at things. I'd rather believe and be wrong than assume the worst and be right.

Well saying Super Bowl every year eventually you may be right, only took like 40 years for the first one so now that it's reset your odds get better every year now.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm not even close to thinking Super Bowl. But I'm not folding tent and saying they will be horrible. I just don't subscribe to gloom and doom. To each his/her own.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
They better pray they win it all this year. They'll have to pay Peters - Goff - Gurley and Donald. They'll be forced to pay Donald QB money which is going to destroy their cap. So they know all they got is this next year to load up a super team.

nanomoz

Reaction score
If that D-line plays up to its potential, it's going to be unbelievable. Wow. Their linebackers are going to be running around unimpeded way too much for my comfort.