Ndamukong Suh A Ram (Sefarian-Jenkins signs with Jags)

Cyrus12

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":20jtvieh said:
Nope, I'm not assuming they will lose both games to the Rams. Screw that mess. To each his own, but I'm glad people are crowning them as a SB favorite now. Still gotta' stay healthy, and deal with all those massive egos on that team.

Did we not have some massive egos on our team? Seemed like it worked for a couple years...well until the play...

It will be interesting but Suh wanted to go somewhere that he was not going to get double teamed every play. With Donald on the other side he got his wish. Their defense looks really good right now. I'm still not convinced on their offence until they add weapons at wr.

Rat

Reaction score
I wouldn't call Suh a massive ego, at least not compared to the average star player, he just has a questionable history of dirty on the field plays.

Excellent signing for the Rams. It's just one year; it's not going to cost them Donald down the road or anyone else important.

rlkats

Reaction score
Wow. Are the Rams trying to buy a ring? Damn that will be a tough D.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We are going to need to be careful the Rams DL don't rip Wilson's legs off and beat him to death with them.

Our godawful OL combined with that DL means we probably lose by 2+ TDs in each Rams game.

We sure as hell won't be stopping Gurley and Donald+Suh will likely get 2-3 sacks each whenever we play them.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Lol. The Rams are going to destroy us. I feel bad for Russ.

Decimation

Reaction score
Man this freaking sucks lol of all teams he has to sign with the Rams.. makes them instant contenders if they weren’t already.

Might have to bench Russ two times a year because he could be on death row.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Decimation":1rucetad said:
Man this freaking sucks lol of all teams he has to sign with the Rams.. makes them instant contenders if they weren’t already.

Might have to bench Russ two times a year because he could be on death row.
Nah, he should be short enough to squirt underneath Suh's and Donald's legs.

See my avatar for more information. :les:

Rat

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2kxj87as said:
Seahawks playbook when playing the Rams

DZQGNV8VAAAhC2N

I don't like Russ being that close to the line. Is there a way to make this work in the shotgun, or in punt formation?

rlkats

Reaction score
All I see is Suh good for a free 15 yards and a bunch of cheap shots. Oh and those amazing CB’s they picked up are always good for a few penalties every game.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
Still don't get why they got rid of Quinn. They could have afforded him and QB's would have about 1.03 seconds to get rid of the ball.

Rat

Reaction score
rlkats":3269qhah said:
All I see is Suh good for a free 15 yards and a bunch of cheap shots.

Suh has one unnecessary roughness penalty over the last two seasons combined, and only two 15-yard infractions. The other was a roughing the passer.

chris98251

Reaction score
This is about getting seats filled and a bought Championship as fast as possible to get the L.A. market in their corner and not the Chargers.

Do that by winning and winning big, it will carry over for 3 to 5 years.

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":pxud99g0 said:
This is about getting seats filled and a bought Championship as fast as possible to get the L.A. market in their corner and not the Chargers.

Do that by winning and winning big, it will carry over for 3 to 5 years.

PSLs are currently on sale.

Same for Chargers though, and they don't seem to be doing anything.

Latest posts