Ndamukong Suh A Ram (Sefarian-Jenkins signs with Jags)

Seymour

Reaction score
mrt144":3cxh7xdy said:
WindCityHawk":3cxh7xdy said:
JSeahawks":3cxh7xdy said:
WindCityHawk":3cxh7xdy said:
Lol, you're all tired of Bennett's "distractions" but you want Suh? I don't want to hear about your "football reasons" ever again. That's some blatant bs.

Bennett’s distractions were all off the field. Suh’s distractions are because he’s a dick on the field. Yes please!

Miami is taking a huge financial hit to release him because he's allegedly a locker room cancer. But we're welcoming him with open arms.

The hypocrisy in on this board is staggering. Just admit some of your biases folks ("biases" being the nice word).

It's bananas.

"Won't miss those 5 yard offsides negatiting a 3rd and 5"

same breath

"But I am looking forward to 15 yard unnecessary roughness and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties with a dash of injured opposing players thrown in for good measure. And if it's the first game of the season and their starting QB, even better."

Bennett was #5 in the NFL in penalties in 2017 with 12 and 1 unnecessary roughness.

Suh came in way below that at 7 and 2 unnecessary roughness.....nearly half the penalties as Bennett.

Keep digging, I'm sure you'll find what you need.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Suh brings the controversy of a Sherman or Bennett -- but without the brainpower.

if you like getting flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct -- which always happens at the worst possible time like when you hold the other team on a 3rd and long -- you're going to love the damage Suh will bring.

Suh is a cancer on and off the field. Whatever dog he still has left in him to wreak havoc on other team's O, he more than offsets with his stupid, selfish and uncontrollable behavior.

I know Pete has created a "be yourself" atmosphere here, but if being yourself means being a foolish, brain-dead, near-psychotic jerk, than what Suh adds to the team is more than offset by the manner in which he detracts from it.

Long way of saying the guy is an over-the-hill POS we can and should live without.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I hope we pass on Suh.

Don’t like him, he plays dirty. I have ZERO respect, and could never root for him.

He might still be “beastly” but PLEASE NO.

mrt144

Reaction score
Seymour":3p1e2r3l said:
mrt144":3p1e2r3l said:
WindCityHawk":3p1e2r3l said:
JSeahawks":3p1e2r3l said:
Bennett’s distractions were all off the field. Suh’s distractions are because he’s a dick on the field. Yes please!

Miami is taking a huge financial hit to release him because he's allegedly a locker room cancer. But we're welcoming him with open arms.

The hypocrisy in on this board is staggering. Just admit some of your biases folks ("biases" being the nice word).

It's bananas.

same breath

"But I am looking forward to 15 yard unnecessary roughness and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties with a dash of injured opposing players thrown in for good measure. And if it's the first game of the season and their starting QB, even better."

Bennett was #5 in the NFL in penalties in 2017 with 12 and 1 unnecessary roughness.

Suh came in way below that at 7 and 2 unnecessary roughness.....nearly half the penalties as Bennett.

I don't need any digging to point out how haplessly credulous fans are about Suh being all positives and Bennett being mostly negatives at this point.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I like the potential Suh signing for 2 reasons.

*Will not cost a comp pick
*Minimal cap hit if they can make the signing bonus $$$

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":1ja8q8fu said:
I hope we pass on Suh.

Don’t like him, he plays dirty. I have ZERO respect, and could never root for him.

It's football.. Not Ballet..

Like the famous Jim Mora once said "Give me some dirt bags"

Seymour

Reaction score
mrt144":2f33o8ng said:
Seymour":2f33o8ng said:
mrt144":2f33o8ng said:
WindCityHawk":2f33o8ng said:

It's bananas.

same breath

I don't need any digging to point out how haplessly credulous fans are about Suh being all positives and Bennett being mostly negatives at this point.

Don't include me, I'm undecided (depends on cost), but open to it.

I can tolerate a bit of a dirtbag (I wanted Incognito also), if there is enough upside and the downside isn't major like DV or serious drug abuse issues. The upside is there.

How do you feel about winning?

pmedic920

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":2j47ni40 said:
pmedic920":2j47ni40 said:
I hope we pass on Suh.

Yea right, and the last time I looked, “Football” is a sport, and sportsmanship is a thing.

You have your values, I have mine.

mrt144

Reaction score
Seymour":12q6hj0w said:
mrt144":12q6hj0w said:
Seymour":12q6hj0w said:
mrt144":12q6hj0w said:
It's bananas.

same breath

Don't include me, I'm undecided (depends on cost), but open to it.

I can tolerate a bit of a dirtbag (I wanted Incognito also), if there is enough upside and the downside isn't major like DV or serious drug abuse issues. The upside is there.

How do you feel about winning?

Lemme ask the teams that had Suh as a centerpiece of their defense...

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":4tt2xe25 said:
ApnaHawk":4tt2xe25 said:
pmedic920":4tt2xe25 said:
I hope we pass on Suh.

Yea right, and the last time I looked, “Football” is a sport, and sportsmanship is a thing.

fair enough.

Seymour

Reaction score
pmedic920":yjouv11r said:
ApnaHawk":yjouv11r said:
pmedic920":yjouv11r said:
I hope we pass on Suh.

Suh has cleaned up his act the last few years.

He is approaching bona fide now. :twisted:

KECycsb

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Having Suh visit gives the team some leverage in their discussions with Richardson.

I'm unsure what to truly make of Seferian-Jenkins, could be a good signing if he has truly opted for sobriety.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":3th8l4lv said:
pmedic920":3th8l4lv said:
I hope we pass on Suh.

You obviously haven’t seen Red Sparrow. Ballet can get intense.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I was dying for Suh to sign with Seattle years ago (I am a NEB fan in college). I have no problem with his behavior on the field.

My concern is that it flies in the face of getting younger and hungrier. Suh is a great player and if he were 26 I would be all for it, but we have way too many holes to think he alone makes us a contender. I would rather use the money elsewhere.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":fca136hy said:
Don't really want either of these guys.

ASJ intrigues me as he fits better then what Graham did, i.e. he has developed and worked on his run blocking.

What would you like to see the Hawks do at TE Montana?

Seymour

Reaction score
We all know big balz Pete loves his big balz signings.

We also know how they usually turn out....so there is that too.

Pete doesn't have much time left here. He WILL pull the string on this (if doable) IMO.