New England Patriots @ Andynapolis Colts

endzorn

Reaction score
Belichick is smacking his lips before every sentence in his post game presser. I think lynch should take a similar approach to the media. Do something so annoying that no one wants listen. Kind of like when I hear Wilson on the radio with his sunny chipmunk disposition.

minormillikin

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1xeuhhp8 said:
Gronkowski a beast. We need one of those.

I agree. But do you think we'd ever throw him the ball? Brady trusts gronk so much he throws it his way even when he's in tight coverage.

Pete and or Russ don't condone passing the ball to receivers without at least 3 acres of open space around them.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
minormillikin":278rq18l said:
DavidSeven":278rq18l said:
Gronkowski a beast. We need one of those.

I agree. But do you think we'd ever throw him the ball? Brady trusts gronk so much he throws it his way even when he's in tight coverage.

Pete and or Russ don't condone passing the ball to receivers without at least 3 acres of open space around them.

Probably wouldn't get 1000+ yards here, but he could rack up something like 700-800, 8-10 TDs. That's what Rice and Tate were able to do. We have utterly no security blanket targets right now. A guy like Gronk would probably fit the bill. Can't say I have the most faith in this FO to scout receivers, so a big TE might be the safer bet. And if we could pair that TE with Miller and his in-line blocking and outlet ability? Money.

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Gronk would make the run game beast as well. He makes Miller look average as a blocker. It was laughable when people would even compare Jimmy G to him. When Gronk's healthy he's the best and it's not even close.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Finding the next Gronk sure would be nice.

What I like about that guy is that he contributes even when he's totally banged up, similar to Lynch.