New Forum

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
We should have a whole forum just dedicated to immediate former players about whom we enjoy their misery.

acer1240

Reaction score
I'm not really guilty of what you are speaking but that forum would be a blast!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
What players would they be?
Russ deserves his own section of course but anyone else..Stick em in that other.

Chawker

Reaction score
I don't want to throw a wet blanket on things here but, I believe this won't be as popular as you're wishing it to be. If a former player is posting here he is most likely wanting to keep his anonymity.

I would suggest a forum like would strike at the masses, like a foodie section. Sub category tailgating P.N.W. Style, game time munchies and recipes.

You want to draw in the masses, the elite will fallow.

My .02 cents cheers

Last edited:

Own The West

Reaction score
I don't want to throw a wet blanket on things here but, I believe this won't be as popular as you're wishing it to be. If a former player is posting here he is most likely wanting to keep his anonymity.

I would suggest a forum like would strike at the masses, like a foodie section. Sub category tail gating P.N.W. Style, game time munchies and recipes.

My .02 cents cheers
Yeah, RW is going to be relevant on this forum for about 9 more weeks.

IndyHawk

Reaction score

I would suggest a forum like would strike at the masses, like a foodie section. Sub category tailgating P.N.W. Style, game time munchies and recipes.

My .02 cents cheers
What?All we are saying is to have a Russ section for anything about
him.The Good..The Bad and The Ugly

Rainger

Reaction score
Naw we have enough forums! Need to delete a few. This should be a SPORTS site!. Also mainly concerned with Seattle Teams!

I live in Australia why cant we have and AFL forum??? (Australian Rules Football League) LOL Maybe a NRL forum, more relevant than a smack shack or politics forum since they are at least about sport.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Naw we have enough forums! Need to delete a few. This should be a SPORTS site!. Also mainly concerned with Seattle Teams!

I live in Australia why cant we have and AFL forum??? (Australian Rules Football League) LOL Maybe a NRL forum, more relevant than a smack shack or politics forum since they are at least about sport.
Actually, I like the idea of an AFL forum, but not Aussie Football: The American Football League, founded by Lamar Hunt and which ran from 1960-1970.

But I agree with you that there are too many forums and that they could benefit from consolidating a few. Posts tend to get lost.

Rainger

Reaction score
Actually, I like the idea of an AFL forum, but not Aussie Football: The American Football League, founded by Lamar Hunt and which ran from 1960-1970.

But I agree with you that there are too many forums and that they could benefit from consolidating a few. Posts tend to get lost.
Yea I was an Oakland Raiders fan started watching the Afl in 1960 when I lived in Seattle. But we don't need a forum for a now merged part of the current nfl.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Yea I was an Oakland Raiders fan started watching the Afl in 1960 when I lived in Seattle. But we don't need a forum for a now merged part of the current nfl.
Yeah, I was saying that mostly in jest. I was a Chiefs fan, mainly because I wanted to root for a team opposite of my dad's favorite, and he loved George Blanda because he was old, so he was a Raiders fan.

There's a really good documentary called "Full Color Football", that does a great job of telling the story about the AFL that I highly recommend to any Baby Boomer that grew up in the 60's:

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Yeah, RW is going to be relevant on this forum for about 9 more weeks.
So true - only 3 more subway ads until he TOTALLY implodes anyways!!!! "Ever do anything Dangerous???" OMG.

And honestly - like how many ex hawks do I even root against? Team3 is the only 'active' IMO -

There's dudes like deion branch, harvin/etc - but they are long gone -

ETIII? I think he's amusing - but not in a hatey kinda category - same with a iimmy G.

Hard to think of an ex hawk I actually really don't like..... still thinking..... still thinking.....

Latest posts