New Logo, Upper Left-Hand Corner (+ helpful viewing info)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Looks good to me. But honestly never would have noticed it changed and couldn't tell you what it looked like before.

Lithium

Reaction score
I LOVE the new look, and HATED the old one. That font that looked like it had holes in it or was breaking away or whatever was a huge turn off.

I APPROVE!!!!!!!!!!

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
BlueTalon":3f6nftop said:
I don't like it. Or to be more precise, I'd like it a lot better if it was just the disk or just the 12. As is, it looks like someone is trying to cram 10 pounds of stuff into a 5 pound bag. The disk is pretty busy, but it would be alright if it was by itself.

Maybe have the disk on the left, the 12 on the right, and the Super Bowl Champions thing in the middle?

Yeah, some tweaking along those lines. :twocents:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The posts in this thread is cracking me up!! As a graphic designer by profession for 22 years now and counting, this is precisely a microcosm of my career. "I LOVE this!!" "I don't like that at all!!" "Can you switch this and that around?" "Can you switch that and this around?"

"Dude, I respect your work but this isn't what I had in mind at all."

"DUDE! YOU READ MY MIND!!! AMAZING!!!!"

And sometimes these were comments from various people involved with the same design!

Oh god the stories I could share about my clients in over two decades. You guys are illustrating the dichotomy so well.

I know fellow artists and graphic designers among us are getting a good chuckle right now reading this post.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
In case you missed my point...

Art and design is subjective. Unlike the NFL which is judged only on wins or losses (black and white)...

Design is only as good as the person who is viewing it and what they think of it, period.

What's that saying of you can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time?

Yup. Welcome to graphic design.

:2:

uncle fester

Reaction score
Aros":2oijk19d said:
I know fellow artists and graphic designers among us are getting a good chuckle right now reading this post.

I wouldn't call it a chuckle, as such. Not here at least. More like a roll of eyes/flashbacks to crappy clients!

Love the new logo though. Slick piece of design.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Aros":1ufotkjn said:
Art and design is subjective.

What's that saying of you can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time?

Yup. Welcome to graphic design.

:2:

So much this.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ya. I lost power last night for about 5 hours and come back to a new logo, cant get into my email account due to the computer saying it is insecure...maybe a binky would work, and who knows what else happened. And that after a rotten day with my financial institution. Got a channel on tv that is video only now, no audio. All the other channels are fine. What a wonderful bunch of ..............Life is good. heh.

Edit: Computer problems not totally solved but semi fixed. Had to upgrade the date/time/group. Power outage kicked me down a little bit farther than I already was. I am back......HEH.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
pmedic920":148x60y2 said:
I really like how there is room for about 3 more SB champion logos next to the XLVIII one.

THAT'S the spirit!

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I can't see the 12, so much of it is hidden, why even put it behind the disc portion?

Cartire

Reaction score
That last header/logo had spirit and a plethora of detail.

This looks, adequate I guess. I guess that's gonna be this years motto, "be adequate".

I also agree with those commenting on the 12. The 2 is barely noticeable, its spacing is crazy and it just looks out of place and uneven.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I wonder what it would look like if the Superb Owl champions logo were more to the left....like over the Search button? Since I did not do the graphics, I did not look at options. That being said, I dont know if it would be tacky or look better. I have no idea. I am not criticizing it either...just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.