New NFC West Champions!

ringless

Reaction score
How the West was won:

12-2
7-1 On the Road
6-1 At home
4-1 Division Record

It's our title for the next year! Hopefully the Cards get one or two more once the Super Bowl is done!

445 Points through 14 games.
269 Points Allowed
176 Net Points

2 More banners to go!

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
hawknation2015":26f8ilt4 said:
I hope we get two more chances this season to kick your team's ass. 0-1 in the playoffs again for Zona.

But congrats! :th2thumbs:

I think that would be a pretty damn exciting matchup!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ringless":2dxzyop2 said:
hawknation2015":2dxzyop2 said:
I hope we get two more chances this season to kick your team's ass. 0-1 in the playoffs again for Zona.

But congrats! :th2thumbs:

I think that would be a pretty damn exciting matchup!
It won't be and like Carolina you're not going to like it. About the only good thing your team did was prove Chip Kelly should go back where he belongs like Jim Harbaugh.

Dude destroyed that team for no good reason beyond his arrogance.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Well I am thinking that we may have lost Tyrann for the season. I obviously could be wrong but that's going to be a huge blow.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Rat":12l6hpkp said:
Congrats! I'm glad it's you guys and not the Niners.
Riddle me this? What's the difference? We will have to beat them in the playoffs. I don't care which teams are on the list. Because beating whoever is on that list leads to the same result.

It was awesome watching Carson kill a secondary full of rookies and practice squad guys. For this we missed better matchups? Dumb move NFL.

chris98251

Reaction score
Gratz Ringless, we will see how far things go when the teams played every week have a defense and coaches that are not idiots.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":15bt32b0 said:
Rat":15bt32b0 said:
Riddle me this? What's the difference? We will have to beat them in the playoffs. I don't care which teams are on the list. Because beating whoever is on that list leads to the same result.

It was awesome watching Carson kill a secondary full of rookies and practice squad guys. For this we missed better matchups? Dumb move NFL.

Exactly.

Why anyone cares which team beat us out for the NFC west this year is beyond me.

The niners "rivalry" thing was fine because they were our main competition years back, but now that they suck, who cares?

Seahawk fans should have the same dislike for AZ now that they displayed for SF in 2013. A division foe who stands between the team and their goals.

Rat

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":23ymo9xs said:
Rat":23ymo9xs said:
The difference is that I like the Cards a lot more. Larry Fitzgerald is one of my favorite players and I think they have one of the better fan bases in the league.

I see the NFL as 32 different teams, not just Seahawks and non-Seahawks. I like some of those teams better than others, and therefore, wish for more success from some teams than others.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Rat":k9r32fk6 said:
MizzouHawkGal":k9r32fk6 said:
Rat":k9r32fk6 said:
The difference is that I like the Cards a lot more. Larry Fitzgerald is one of my favorite players and I think they have one of the better fan bases in the league.

I see the NFL as 32 different teams, not just Seahawks and non-Seahawks. I like some of those teams better than others, and therefore, wish for more success from some teams than others.

Fitz is great.

AZ fans as a whole are no different than any others. I've been to many, MANY brutal games in Glendale. Their fans can rival anyone's for obnoxious behavior.

And while you certainly are entitled to your viewpoint, being happy for the success of a division rival who may stand between Seattle and a Super Bowl is odd.

chris98251

Reaction score
Difference between the Cards and 49ers, lack of douche quotes. Lack of quest for 6, lack of fans proclaiming they are the next dynasty.

drdiags

Reaction score
Congrats. Been in the work for the past 3 seasons. BA has his team molded in his image. Helped by a great pick-up in Palmer who has a more athletic Kurt Warner zen going for himself down in the desert.

NFC Playoffs is going to be highly competitive. Same as the AFC.

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":2qpl5u1s said:
Difference between the Cards and 49ers, lack of douche quotes. Lack of quest for 6, lack of fans proclaiming they are the next dynasty.

Plus a thousand (meaning I agree with the above comments).

AZ fans on here, and everywhere I've seen them have been class.

Congrats Ringless!!! Of the 4 NFCW teams: your team earned the win of top this season.

Facts are facts.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Congrats. It's hard not to like your team other than the fact that you play in our division. Unlike the Niners, the Cards are an easy team to root for. If it isn't the Seahawks that represent the NFC in the SB, I wouldn't mind it being the Cardinals.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rat":2e8idaf9 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2e8idaf9 said:
Rat":2e8idaf9 said:

Well put.

The NFL does have 32 teams. :thirishdrinkers: to our 4.

Barakas

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1an19ybm said:
I hate how nice you guys are to ringless and the cardinals. May they remain ringless forever.

Let them have this banner. It's not like they have had much to root for these last couple of years.

The NFCW Banner is lost to us this year but there are other banners still very much within reach. Though I do suspect this board is the only one in existence that would allow an opposing fan to post something like this and not get immediately closed.

Go Hawks!!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I don't want to say it but congrats,our team shot themselves in the foot earlier in season.I can't wait for the playoffs.lets find out who the big dog is.GO HAWKS!!!

Latest posts