New NFC West Champions!

Rex

Reaction score
ringless, Congrats on the Division title. Your team is playing very well and that offense is very special. Kudos to 'Ol Wobbly Jowls too for harassing officials like a maniac. Should be a fun playoff season within the NFC. Good luck!

JustTheTip

Reaction score
To look at the glass as half full, it is kind of nice to still have a decent shot at a Lombardi this year and a second place schedule to look forward to next year.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Bitter":3in8qfa3 said:
To look at the glass as half full, it is kind of nice to still have a decent shot at a Lombardi this year and a second place schedule to look forward to next year.

Arizona will face Carolina next year, Seattle will get the Falcons or Bucs
Arizona will face Redskins if the season ended today and Seattle would get Philly.

I think that certainly could equal a one game advantage for Seattle next year.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
ringless":1seh5iug said:
Bitter":1seh5iug said:

Arizona will face Redskins if the season ended today and Seattle would get Philly.

Both teams get the entire NFC South next year.

Rex

Reaction score
Bitter":iird52w0 said:
ringless":iird52w0 said:
Bitter":iird52w0 said:

Both teams will be swept by the Rams next year. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Bitter":xsyplwds said:
ringless":xsyplwds said:
Bitter":xsyplwds said:

I don't think so, we played the NFC South in 2013, and the NFC North in 2012. So 2016 should be the North, and 2017 should be the South.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
ringless":1h939s4i said:
Bitter":1h939s4i said:
ringless":1h939s4i said:
Bitter":1h939s4i said:

I don't think so, we played the NFC South in 2013, and the NFC North in 2012. So 2016 should be the North, and 2017 should be the South.

The North was this year, East was last year. South is up in 2016. Only a 3 year cycle for NFC (for NFC teams, you play your own division every year.)

:sarcasm_on: Figures I would have to explain that to a Cardinals fan :sarcasm_off:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Congrats on your Cards winning the division, Ringless.

I hope it's us that knock them off in the playoffs but I'm a big fan of Fitz and I think that receiving corp is pretty amazing so I respect them. If Seattle doesn't rep the NFC, I hope it's AZ for Larry. Not a big Arians fan but I do really like Fitz.

Barakas

Reaction score
Rex":ccqngpld said:
Bitter":ccqngpld said:
ringless":ccqngpld said:
Bitter":ccqngpld said:

Both teams will be swept by the Rams next year. :th2thumbs:

hahaha

/end thread

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
First time in franchise history with 12 wins I do believe. That goes back a looooong way (Chicago in the 1930s IIRC). Congrats and here's hoping the Hawks beat the Cards in the playoffs.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Congrats Ringless and the Cards!

:49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Barakas":rjk76cdu said:
Seahawks 2016 opponents:

Home
Atlanta
Carolina
Buffalo
Miami
NFC East

Away
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
New England
NY Jets
NFC North

Then of course the six games in the NFC West (or will that be the AFC West.....).

http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl/seattle-seahawks.php
Not nearly as ridiculous as this year. New England and New Orleans is going to be tough but getting Atlanta, Carolina, Miami at home is a fair trade. Also probably Minnesota and Philadelphia/New York. Not horrible.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Congrats to the Cardinals. Well deserved. Ya'll have been playing great football all season long.

byau

Reaction score
Interesting range of responses.

I'll say congrats though. Congrats Ringless. AZ seems to be really rippin it this year

I agree with the idea that it's a 3-way race for the top of the NFC between Panthers, Cardinals, and Seahawks, I for one would not say I'm confident that the Seahawks could take the Panthers nor the Cardinals. I'm also not confident the Cardinals or the Panthers could take the Seahawks. All three teams are incredible right now and it really will be fun to watch when any of these teams meet up with one of the others in the playoffs

Here's hoping it's going to happen

As far as the Packers go, can't ever count them out, but hard to group them right now into that top 3 with the way they are playing

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
If you need a reason to hate the cards maybe this will help:

1521782055748225097.gif